22 in 22 days.
That’s the number of homicides in Dallas already during the month of June, as an alarming 18 percent increase continues to raise concerns about what’s causing it.
Last June there were seven homicides in Dallas.
As the new cases pile up, so does the backlog of unsolved ones. They are victims of robbery and domestic violence.
“I think it’s so sad just how much killing is going on here in Dallas,” says Vanessa Cranford, the mother of a murder victim from three years ago.
The number of homicides this month is already the highest since August 2013.
It has families of victims who’s cases remain unsolved worried it will only move their loved one further down the list.
“I’m not giving up because I call all the time on this case,” says Cranford who is still waiting for someone to be arrested for her daughter’s murder.
Read more: dfw.cbslocal.com
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- When Marco Met Ivanka: The Most Awkward Hug in Political History
- GROSS! What Women are Doing in the Name of Feminism Will Make You Puke
- Watch: Dude Performs Erotic Drag Show for Elementary & Middle School Kids
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- Terrorist Knifeman Attacks Cop at Airport Shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ [VIDEO]
- Nationwide Manhunt for This POS — Murdered Multiple Women, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Trump Sends Kim Jong-un a Loud and Clear Message After Otto’s Death
- Trevor Noah Targets NRA: ‘How Does a Black Person Not Get Shot in America?’ [VIDEO]
- New Report Exposes Millions of Illegal Immigrants Have Voted in U.S. Elections
- Photo Gallery