We’ve all seen the news headlines on Maxine Waters.
She is close behind Nancy Pelosi as being queen of ‘certifiably NUTS’.
It seems the left is touting her as their trophy black female liberal.
But before you start believing their preaching on her ‘moral high ground’ here are 5 damning facts on the Democrats’ darling.
1. She Stood In Favor Of The LA Riots. The Los Angeles Riots, a devastating spectacle that resulted in 50 dead and $1 billion in property damage, a city in flames and innocents beaten in the streets, was a wonderful thing according to Waters. She called the riots an “uprising” and a “rebellion” and an “insurrection” and a “milestone in the history of black people demanding justice.” She later said, “What I didn’t do is use the airwaves to call people hoodlums and thugs for burning down their own communities. It only makes them madder when you call them hoodlums and thugs, as the president did.”
2. She Accused The CIA Of Smuggling Drugs Into The Black Community. Based on a series of articles in the San Jose Mercury-News, Waters suggested that the CIA had purposefully sold drugs in inner-city communities in order to raise money for fighting the left in Latin America. The CIA’s “crack cocaine connection cannot be understated,” she said at the time. The story ended up falling apart, of course.
3. She’s Reportedly Deeply Corrupt. Waters allegedly used her position on the House Financial Services Committee during the financial meltdown to arrange meetings between members of the Treasury and OneUnited Bank, where her husband own stock. Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics In Washington chief Melanie Sloan stated, “By contacting then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson to request a meeting, allegedly for a group of minority-owned banks, but then arranging for only one bank – OneUnited, in which she had a financial interest – to attend, Rep. Waters violated House conflict of interest rules.” Her chief of staff acted as go-between with OneUnited and Treasury.
4. She Has Supported Nationalizing Major American Industries. In 2008, Waters was at a Congressional hearing with oil executives. She stated, “Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing…basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.” This strategy worked out poorly in Venezuela.
5. She Has No Evidence Of Her Current Allegations. While Waters receives plaudits from the left for shouting Trump/Russia over and over again, she has no evidence to support her accusations. She has also accused Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) of being a Russian plant.
Bookmark this link because it will come in handy as good ammunition against her.
She wants President Trump impeached, with no evidence of any wrong doing. Maxine calls Sessions a “racist, a throwback.”
It’s time to start calling her for what she really is: a thug in public office.