Before he allegedly went on a shooting rampage in Kalamazoo, Michigan, people were concerned about Uber driver Jason Dalton.
Dalton is believed to have killed at six people and injured three others in a series of apparently random shootings in Kalamazoo on Saturday night. But at least one of his riders earlier in the day saw warning signs that Dalton was unstable.
In a Facebook post, Kalamazoo resident Mackenzie Waite wrote that she was concerned about an Uber driver who had picked up her fiancé and was “driving erratically.” Waite said she called 911 to report the driver, but she was surprised that the operator “didn’t seem all that concerned.”
In the post, which is now private but has been screen-grabbed and widely shared, Waite described the driver as a man named Jason and detailed how her fiancé had allegedly been a passenger in his vehicle.
“A little bit ago, my fiance got a ride with I’m and he was driving VERY erratically. They sideswiped a car blowing through the stop sign at Henderson castle and West Main Hill, and the driver continued driving.”
“Despite Matt pleading with this driver to pull over he refused. Finally when he slowed down the vehicle, Matt was able to get out.”
Read more: Mashable
- New York: MS-13 Announces Head Hunt on Police in Wanna-Be Sanctuary State, ‘Take Out a Cop’
- U.S., Mexico Border: Caravan of Refugees Show Up, Asking for Asylum
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- BREAKING: Massive Gun Grab is About to Rock 4.2 Million Social Security Recipients’ World
- David Hogg’s Newest “Boycott” Immediately Shutdown by Pro-Gun Activist Kyle Kashuv
- Lindsey Graham: Russia Probe to be ‘Considered a CRIMINAL Investigation’
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Illinois: County Declares Itself ‘Sanctuary County’ for Gun Owners
- WATCH: Dude PUNCHES Chick in the Face — Was it Justified?
- WATCH: Obama JOKES About Scalia’s Death
- Will You Sign? Jimmy Kimmel Boycott has Over 150,000 Signatures — All Started When Kimmel Mocked FLOTUS
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- EXPOSED: Trump ‘Groping’ Claims DEBUNKED By The Details–Spread The Word!
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?