This morning, Center for Medical Progress released the ninth undercover video exposing Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted baby parts. The tape details the inside dealings of Advanced Bioscience Resources, Inc., (ABR) which has been in the business of harvesting aborted baby parts longer than any other entity. ABR has been buying and selling baby parts – from Planned Parenthood – for over a decade.
The video includes taped conversations with former medical director of Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, Dr. Katharine Sheehan, ABR Procurement Manager Perrin Larton, and StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer.
On tape, Sheehan admits that Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest (located in San Diego) just “renegotiated the contract” with ABR. She says, “They’re doing the big collections for government-level collections and things like that.”
Though Sheehan had retired literally hours before meeting the undercover buyers, she told them, “[I]t’s important work, and I’d like to be able to support you.”
ABR’s Larton made two chilling admissions: first, that ABR’s employees wait outside the room where the abortion is being performed, so that they are ready and waiting to collect a ‘fresh’ specimen, as soon as the baby is aborted. The Planned Parenthood clinic discussed in the video does abortions as late as 24 weeks. Larton discusses harvesting parts from babies at 20 and 21 weeks old.
Larton also described the birth of live babies at Planned Parenthood’s clinics:
I literally have had women come in and they’ll go in the O.R. and they’re back out in 3 minutes, and I’m going, “What’s going on?” Oh yeah, the fetus was already in the vaginal canal whenever we put her in the stirrups, it just fell out.
There is no discussion of what happens to these babies who are born alive in the clinic. Although California law requires that these babies receive medical care – the same care that a prematurely born baby would receive – it is almost certain this does not happen. Both federal and state law view these babies as full persons with rights under the law, yet it is clear that Planned Parenthood and ABR do not treat them as persons.
Read more: liveactionnews.org
- Trump Attacks Everyone in Morning Twitter Rant
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- ALERT: All US Army M1911 Handguns to be Transferred to Civilian Marksmanship Program in new Bill
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- Liberal Journalist Calls Sarah Huckabee Sanders a ‘Butch Queen’
- Demonic: Group of Teens Laugh and Mock Disabled Man Drowning in Pond, Film the Whole Incident
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- Python Swallows Deer Whole in Seconds in Jaw Dropping Video, Or So We Think…
- Report Reveals Officer Mohamed Noor was a ‘Diversity’ Hire for Police Station
- White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is a Staunch Gun Control Supporter
- John McCain’s Daughter Reveals the Senator Has Been Diagnosed With Brain Cancer
- Sean Spicer is Out: Quits Job as Press Secretary and is Replaced by…
- Bill de Blasio Snubbed at Funeral for Slain Female NYPD Officer
- Berkeley Middle School Teacher Yvette Felarca Arrested For Assault, Rioting At ‘Anti-Fascist’ Protest
- Fake Mud Jeans Now Exist for Men Who are too Afraid to Get Dirty — Guess How Much They Cost
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head