This morning, Center for Medical Progress released the ninth undercover video exposing Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted baby parts. The tape details the inside dealings of Advanced Bioscience Resources, Inc., (ABR) which has been in the business of harvesting aborted baby parts longer than any other entity. ABR has been buying and selling baby parts – from Planned Parenthood – for over a decade.
The video includes taped conversations with former medical director of Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest, Dr. Katharine Sheehan, ABR Procurement Manager Perrin Larton, and StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer.
On tape, Sheehan admits that Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest (located in San Diego) just “renegotiated the contract” with ABR. She says, “They’re doing the big collections for government-level collections and things like that.”
Though Sheehan had retired literally hours before meeting the undercover buyers, she told them, “[I]t’s important work, and I’d like to be able to support you.”
ABR’s Larton made two chilling admissions: first, that ABR’s employees wait outside the room where the abortion is being performed, so that they are ready and waiting to collect a ‘fresh’ specimen, as soon as the baby is aborted. The Planned Parenthood clinic discussed in the video does abortions as late as 24 weeks. Larton discusses harvesting parts from babies at 20 and 21 weeks old.
Larton also described the birth of live babies at Planned Parenthood’s clinics:
I literally have had women come in and they’ll go in the O.R. and they’re back out in 3 minutes, and I’m going, “What’s going on?” Oh yeah, the fetus was already in the vaginal canal whenever we put her in the stirrups, it just fell out.
There is no discussion of what happens to these babies who are born alive in the clinic. Although California law requires that these babies receive medical care – the same care that a prematurely born baby would receive – it is almost certain this does not happen. Both federal and state law view these babies as full persons with rights under the law, yet it is clear that Planned Parenthood and ABR do not treat them as persons.
Read more: liveactionnews.org
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- ‘Caravan’ of Refugees Climb U.S.-Mexico Border While Chanting, “Yes We Can!”
- Bad Parents: Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- Trump Ends Worst Obama-Era Policy: ‘America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail.’
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump