People have been known to do stupid things while drunk, but one Omaha woman set the bar a little higher on Sunday when she decided to head down to the zoo while intoxicated – and pet a tiger.
Before opening hours at the Henry Doorly Zoo on Sunday morning, 33-year-old Jacqueline Eide of Omaha, Nebraska, managed to infiltrate the facility despite her drunken stupor, according to a police statement cited by the Washington Post.
In her inebriated state she decided to pet a massive, lethal tiger – it goes without saying that the plan didn’t go off without a hitch.
After reaching the tiger cage, Eide stuck her hand in to drunkenly pat one of the enormous felines, which promptly bit her, causing severe trauma.
It is believed that the cat that bit her – after being provoked by the drunken woman – was Mai, a tiger from Malaysia who lost her front left leg in a poacher’s trap and reached the zoo back in 2003 after having her leg amputated and after undergoing rehabilitation.
Read more: israelnationalnews.com
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slave Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Here Are the Students Not Walking Out of School for Gun-Control
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- CALLING BS ON… Left Wing Gun-Control Memes
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…