When 81-year-old Clarence Blackmon returned home Tuesday after spending months in the hospital for cancer treatments and rehab, his refrigerator was empty.
He had nothing to eat and no way to get to the store. Hungry and desperate, he called 911. He asked the operator if someone could go to the store for him and buy some groceries.
He told the operator whatever she could do would help.
“I can’t do anything. I can’t go anywhere. I can’t get out of my damn chair,” Blackmon said in his 911 call.
Operator Marilyn Hinson took the call and told Blackmon they would take him some groceries.
“He was hungry,” Hinson said. “I’ve been hungry. A lot of people can’t say that, but I can, and I can’t stand for anyone to be hungry.”
Read more: abc11.com
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- ‘Nails and Shrapnel’: Bomb Headed to Austin Explodes at FedEx
- PETA Bounty: Alleged Frenchman Kicks Squirrel into Grand Canyon, PETA Places $16K Bounty on His Head
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Barbra Streisand: I’m No #MeToo Victim, I Was Never Sexually Harassed
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- School Parades Kindergarteners in Gun-Control ‘Walkout’ — Did They Exploit the Children?
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- HOUSE REPORT: War on ISIS is NOT Going Well, Government LIED so Obama Would Look Good
- Muslim Chick Urges to ‘Stand Together’ While Wearing Burka with Pistol, Grenade, Blade, Machine Gun That Spelled Out…
- VIDEO: Donald Hits Back at CNN–‘The CLINTON News Network’
- WATCH: Idiot Writer Claims Americans Have NEVER Used Guns To Protect…
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Trey Gowdy Slams McCabe: ‘Fellow Bureau Agents’ Suggested He Be Fired, Not Trump’s Fault
- Report: Shooting at Maryland School — Armed Resource Officer Does His Job and Saves Dozens