It’s Fourth of July, which means celebrating all things red, white, and blue in honor of America’s 239th birthday.
You could observe the holiday by watching fireworks, grilling some burgers and hot dogs, and spending the day at the beach… or settling down on your couch with any one of these patriotic movies over the long holiday weekend.
‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ (2011)
When it comes to superheroes, is there any more patriotic than Steve Rogers? He’s a World War II hero, an Avenger, and he’s got the uniform color scheme down pat.
‘Top Gun’ (1986)
Ride with Maverick and Goose and feel the need, the need for speed over your holiday weekend.
‘Independence Day’ (1996)
Aliens invade, intent on destroying us. Little do they know, we’ve got Will Smith.
‘The Patriot’ (2000)
Declare your independence with a film about the revolution that gave us a reason to celebrate on July 4.
Read more: ew.com
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- WATCH: David Hogg Attacks Gun Owners in Profanity Laced Rant
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- YouTube is Banning Gun Content in an Effort to Push Gun-Control
- WATCH: Roseanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel to “Zip That F***ing Lip,” When it Comes to Bashing Trump
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Meet the Hero School Resource Officer Who Shot Down Maryland Gunman
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Eminem Targets Gun Owners in New Song: ‘They Love Their Guns More Than Our Children’
- SHARK BAIT: Great White Shark Feeds Just Feet from Cape Cod Shore [WATCH]
- DRUNK DRIVER OR TERRORIST? 28 Badly Injured After Man Plows Car Through New Orleans Parade
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- PayPal Founder at RNC: Who Cares About Bathrooms, ‘Fake Culture Wars Only DISTRACT Us from Our ECONOMIC DECLINE’
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- JESSE VENTURA: Not Going to See American Sniper Because ‘There is No Honor in Lying’
- CALLING BS ON… Left Wing Gun-Control Memes