“If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine?” Gianna Jessen asked a House Judiciary Committee that question today — and with good reason. Thirty-eight years ago, Jessen miraculously survived a saline abortion. This morning, she told her remarkable story to a House Judiciary Committee investigating Planned Parenthood’s practice of harvesting and selling the body parts of aborted babies — even from those that may have been born alive. Fellow abortion survivor Melissa Ohden also shared her own gripping testimony. Below are the video and transcript of Jessen’s testimony, including some photographs she submitted as evidence. Listen and weep, and pray that God ends this evil.
Transcript of Gianna Jessen’s Testimony to the House Judiciary Committee
My name is Gianna Jessen, and I would like to thank you for the opportunity to testify here today. My biological mother was seven and a half months pregnant when she went to Planned Parenthood, who advised her to have a late-term saline abortion.
This method of abortion burns the baby inside and out, blinding and suffocating the child, who is then born dead, usually within 24 hours.
Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: “Born alive during saline abortion” at 6 am.
Thankfully, the abortionist was not at work yet. Had he been there, he would have ended my life with strangulation, suffocation, or leaving me there to die. Instead, a nurse called an ambulance, and I was rushed to a hospital. Doctors did not expect me to live.
I did. I was later diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, which was caused by a lack of oxygen to my brain while surviving the abortion. I was never supposed to hold my head up or walk. I do. And Cerebral Palsy is a great gift to me.
I was eventually placed in foster care and later adopted. I forgive my biological mother. Within the first year after my birth, I was used as an expert witness in a case where an abortionist had been caught strangling a child to death after being born alive.
Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, said the following: “The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.” – Margaret Sanger, “Woman and the New Race”
Read more: julieroys.com
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’
- CA Democrats Want to Spend $1 Billion So Illegal Immigrants Can Have…
- 90,000 Christians Killed Because of Faith and Joy Behar Decides to Mock Them [VIDEO]
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- WATCH: CNN Anchor Says Americans Should Wear HIJABS to Show Solidarity to Fearful Muslims
- WATCH: Chicago Declared ‘Trump-Free Zone’
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- WATCH: Gang of Thugs Prove Why Every Single Woman Needs a Gun at Home
- POLL: TV Host Suggests Obama be Brought Back from Overseas by U.S. Marshals After What He Did to Trump — Do You Agree?
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- Thug Grabs the Wrong Girl’s Butt, Gets KNOCKED OUT in Viral Video
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…