“If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine?” Gianna Jessen asked a House Judiciary Committee that question today — and with good reason. Thirty-eight years ago, Jessen miraculously survived a saline abortion. This morning, she told her remarkable story to a House Judiciary Committee investigating Planned Parenthood’s practice of harvesting and selling the body parts of aborted babies — even from those that may have been born alive. Fellow abortion survivor Melissa Ohden also shared her own gripping testimony. Below are the video and transcript of Jessen’s testimony, including some photographs she submitted as evidence. Listen and weep, and pray that God ends this evil.
Transcript of Gianna Jessen’s Testimony to the House Judiciary Committee
My name is Gianna Jessen, and I would like to thank you for the opportunity to testify here today. My biological mother was seven and a half months pregnant when she went to Planned Parenthood, who advised her to have a late-term saline abortion.
This method of abortion burns the baby inside and out, blinding and suffocating the child, who is then born dead, usually within 24 hours.
Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: “Born alive during saline abortion” at 6 am.
Thankfully, the abortionist was not at work yet. Had he been there, he would have ended my life with strangulation, suffocation, or leaving me there to die. Instead, a nurse called an ambulance, and I was rushed to a hospital. Doctors did not expect me to live.
I did. I was later diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, which was caused by a lack of oxygen to my brain while surviving the abortion. I was never supposed to hold my head up or walk. I do. And Cerebral Palsy is a great gift to me.
I was eventually placed in foster care and later adopted. I forgive my biological mother. Within the first year after my birth, I was used as an expert witness in a case where an abortionist had been caught strangling a child to death after being born alive.
Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, said the following: “The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.” – Margaret Sanger, “Woman and the New Race”
Read more: julieroys.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Watch: President Trump Issues New Threat to North Korea, ‘Things Will Happen to Them Like They Never Thought Possible’
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- EDEN: A True Story of Sex Slavery in Nevada
- Watch: Protesters Destroy Confederate Monument in North Carolina to ‘Smash White Supremacy’
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”