“If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine?” Gianna Jessen asked a House Judiciary Committee that question today — and with good reason. Thirty-eight years ago, Jessen miraculously survived a saline abortion. This morning, she told her remarkable story to a House Judiciary Committee investigating Planned Parenthood’s practice of harvesting and selling the body parts of aborted babies — even from those that may have been born alive. Fellow abortion survivor Melissa Ohden also shared her own gripping testimony. Below are the video and transcript of Jessen’s testimony, including some photographs she submitted as evidence. Listen and weep, and pray that God ends this evil.
Transcript of Gianna Jessen’s Testimony to the House Judiciary Committee
My name is Gianna Jessen, and I would like to thank you for the opportunity to testify here today. My biological mother was seven and a half months pregnant when she went to Planned Parenthood, who advised her to have a late-term saline abortion.
This method of abortion burns the baby inside and out, blinding and suffocating the child, who is then born dead, usually within 24 hours.
Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: “Born alive during saline abortion” at 6 am.
Thankfully, the abortionist was not at work yet. Had he been there, he would have ended my life with strangulation, suffocation, or leaving me there to die. Instead, a nurse called an ambulance, and I was rushed to a hospital. Doctors did not expect me to live.
I did. I was later diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, which was caused by a lack of oxygen to my brain while surviving the abortion. I was never supposed to hold my head up or walk. I do. And Cerebral Palsy is a great gift to me.
I was eventually placed in foster care and later adopted. I forgive my biological mother. Within the first year after my birth, I was used as an expert witness in a case where an abortionist had been caught strangling a child to death after being born alive.
Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, said the following: “The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.” – Margaret Sanger, “Woman and the New Race”
Read more: julieroys.com
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slaves Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars