The 12.8 million Americans with concealed carry permits have a new civic responsibility to counter any U.S. replay of the barbaric murders of more than 120 unarmed innocent civilians in Paris, France, according to Nashville talk radio host Ralph Bristol.
“Concealed carry permit holders have a duty to be armed,” Bristol says.
“It’s not going to do us any good if we’re not carrying that gun,” Bristol said on Saturday to a crowd of 500 gathered outside the parking lot of D.T. McCall and Sons furniture and appliance store in Lebanon, Tennessee on the fifth stop of the WWTN radio talk show host’s ‘The Second Amendment is Homeland Security’ tour.
“If you are like me, and you have that permit to carry that gun . . . we’ve got a duty to do something to make the right things happen,” Bristol began
“We didn’t ask for this fight [with Islamic terrorists],” Bristol added, “but we will be ready for this fight when everyone understands that, and why the Second Amendment is homeland security.”
“War has come to America, ladies and gentlemen, and we act as if it hasn’t,” he explained.
“Any place in America,” Bristol said, “is a potential terrorist killing field, battle field, slaughterhouse, like that concert hall was in Paris last night.”
“We have lawmakers at the city and state level that are specifically telling us, ‘Oh no, you can’t have guns at concerts, you can’t have guns at football games and soccer matches. Wasn’t a soccer match the site of one of those terrorist attacks last night?” Bristol asked.
“What we can’t have is killing fields, what we can’t have is slaughterhouses all around these United States of America,” he told the audience. (emphasis added)
He noted that “public policy hasn’t changed to keep up with the war we’ve been fighting since 9-11 2001,” but that inattentiveness must end if we are to survive as a free civilization.
Bristol then explained who the 12.8 million concealed carry permit holders in America are and what they seek to accomplish.
“For those who may be watching outside of this crowd and may not know who or what we are, let me tell you, first of all, what we are not. We are not vigilantes. We’re not out looking for trouble. We’re not out enticing people to make trouble so we can shoot them,” he emphasized.
“We don’t ever, ever, ever want to have to use our gun,” Bristol explained.
“But we live in a country—and so does everybody else in the world right now—where every place, every store, every concert hall, every football field, every school, every mall is a potential slaughterhouse for ISIS terrorists because we are ordered not to carry our own protection in those places,” he argued.
“We are not the police,” Bristol said.
“There are more of us than there are police. We are in many more places than the police,” he noted.
Bristol then drove home the important job the country’s 12.8 million concealed carry permit holders now have in front of them.
“Our job is not to arrest any ISIS inspired terrorist, our job is to kill him IF he starts shooting,” he told the crowd.
“We are not the military,” Bristol continued.
“The military is and always has been our first line of defense, and still is….But we are the third line of defense, after the military, after the police and the intelligence [community]. We are where the slaughter is going to take place if we’re not there and if we’re not armed,” he concluded.
Bristol’s public message about the civic duty of concealed carry permit holders to be armed was one of first times these notion of the additional responsibilities of concealed carry permit holders has been set forward in a public venue.
Public attitudes towards concealed carry permit holders have been moving to a more positive view for some time.
Read more: breitbart.com
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Couple Caught Sexually Abusing Their Kids and Family Dog
- Parkland High School: Broward County Sheriff Captain Who Ordered Officers to Secure “Perimeter” Identified
- Poll: Should NFL Fans Get a Refund if Players Kneel During Anthem?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Dropped: Charges Against the Bundy Family are Dismissed
- Tinder Date Turns to Homicide: ‘Mama’s Boy’ Dismembers Woman’s Body
- DOJ Unleashes More Documents on Operation Fast & Furious