The 12.8 million Americans with concealed carry permits have a new civic responsibility to counter any U.S. replay of the barbaric murders of more than 120 unarmed innocent civilians in Paris, France, according to Nashville talk radio host Ralph Bristol.
“Concealed carry permit holders have a duty to be armed,” Bristol says.
“It’s not going to do us any good if we’re not carrying that gun,” Bristol said on Saturday to a crowd of 500 gathered outside the parking lot of D.T. McCall and Sons furniture and appliance store in Lebanon, Tennessee on the fifth stop of the WWTN radio talk show host’s ‘The Second Amendment is Homeland Security’ tour.
“If you are like me, and you have that permit to carry that gun . . . we’ve got a duty to do something to make the right things happen,” Bristol began
“We didn’t ask for this fight [with Islamic terrorists],” Bristol added, “but we will be ready for this fight when everyone understands that, and why the Second Amendment is homeland security.”
“War has come to America, ladies and gentlemen, and we act as if it hasn’t,” he explained.
“Any place in America,” Bristol said, “is a potential terrorist killing field, battle field, slaughterhouse, like that concert hall was in Paris last night.”
“We have lawmakers at the city and state level that are specifically telling us, ‘Oh no, you can’t have guns at concerts, you can’t have guns at football games and soccer matches. Wasn’t a soccer match the site of one of those terrorist attacks last night?” Bristol asked.
“What we can’t have is killing fields, what we can’t have is slaughterhouses all around these United States of America,” he told the audience. (emphasis added)
He noted that “public policy hasn’t changed to keep up with the war we’ve been fighting since 9-11 2001,” but that inattentiveness must end if we are to survive as a free civilization.
Bristol then explained who the 12.8 million concealed carry permit holders in America are and what they seek to accomplish.
“For those who may be watching outside of this crowd and may not know who or what we are, let me tell you, first of all, what we are not. We are not vigilantes. We’re not out looking for trouble. We’re not out enticing people to make trouble so we can shoot them,” he emphasized.
“We don’t ever, ever, ever want to have to use our gun,” Bristol explained.
“But we live in a country—and so does everybody else in the world right now—where every place, every store, every concert hall, every football field, every school, every mall is a potential slaughterhouse for ISIS terrorists because we are ordered not to carry our own protection in those places,” he argued.
“We are not the police,” Bristol said.
“There are more of us than there are police. We are in many more places than the police,” he noted.
Bristol then drove home the important job the country’s 12.8 million concealed carry permit holders now have in front of them.
“Our job is not to arrest any ISIS inspired terrorist, our job is to kill him IF he starts shooting,” he told the crowd.
“We are not the military,” Bristol continued.
“The military is and always has been our first line of defense, and still is….But we are the third line of defense, after the military, after the police and the intelligence [community]. We are where the slaughter is going to take place if we’re not there and if we’re not armed,” he concluded.
Bristol’s public message about the civic duty of concealed carry permit holders to be armed was one of first times these notion of the additional responsibilities of concealed carry permit holders has been set forward in a public venue.
Public attitudes towards concealed carry permit holders have been moving to a more positive view for some time.
Read more: breitbart.com
- Trump Retaliates After Democrat ‘Fabricated’ Slain Soldier Story — He Has Proof
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- BREAKING: Armed and Dangerous Killer on the Run — At Least 3 Dead
- CNN Commentator: When it Come to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]
- Gun Grabbing ‘Logic’: Dianne Feinstein Claims Constitution Does NOT Protect Conceal Carry — All 40 Million Americans She Represents Would Never Want a… [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- CONFIRMED: FBI Says Comey Did Draft Letter On Clinton Before Completing the Investigation
- 2,800 New Hillary Clinton Emails Recovered Off of Anthony Weiner’s Laptop
- Joy Behar Forbids Attacks on Comedians Because ‘We’re Important People Right Now’ [WATCH]
- WATCH: ‘Palestinian Steve Irwin’ Takes on Giant Snake in Hilarious Video
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Goes on Tirade Against Trump’s Executive Order, Busted for Not Reading It [LOL]
- VEGAS TEEN HERO: Fends Off Home Invaders With .22LR Rifle, Saves his Little Siblings
- SHARK BAIT: Great White Shark Feeds Just Feet from Cape Cod Shore [WATCH]
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton Greeted by a Swarm of ‘Boos’