Four days before the U.S. presidential candidates face a crucial primary in New Hampshire, Republican Donald Trump’s rivals kept up their attacks on Friday with Jeb Bush and his mother scolding the front-runner over his use of profanity and treatment of women.
Polling following Monday’s Iowa caucuses showed Trump retaining a double-digit lead in New Hampshire with U.S. Senator Marco Rubio rapidly rising into second place.
The billionaire’s front-runner status was pierced by a second-place finish to U.S. Senator Ted Cruz in Iowa, where Rubio’s strong third-place finish set him apart from the rest of the Republicans vying for the party’s nomination for the Nov. 8 presidential election.
One of those rivals, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, continued his attacks on both Rubio and Trump, with help from his mother, former first lady Barbara Bush. His brother, former President George W. Bush, also appeared in a new ad on Friday praising Jeb as having “a good heart and a strong backbone” and being able to unite the country.
Read more: Yahoo News
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Texas High School Plans on Suspending Students Protesting Gun Rights
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- WATCH: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon Just Performed the Most Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Still Believes ‘Macho Atmosphere’ & ‘Sexism’ is Why Hillary Clinton Lost
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- Religion Of Peacer RAPES Little Girl, Years Later She Returns … With A VENGEANCE