It’s a brand new year, America, and the U.S. Postal Service has just introduced its annual batch of 2016 stamps.
Among the stamps is a purple-and-gold stamp celebrating the two most significant festivals in Islam: Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha.
The stamp’s gold calligraphy (by Mohamed Zakaria of Arlington, Va.) reads Eidukum mumbarak, which translates as: “May your Eid be bountiful (or blessed).”
The stamp features no actual imagery other than the calligraphy and a few words in English.
Eid al-Adha honors Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son on God’s command. As part of the holiday, Muslims who can afford it are expected to sacrifice their best domestic animal (cow, goat, camel, sheep, etc., depending on the region).
Read more: jewsnews.co.il
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- LIFE COACH JAXI WEST: Tweets the Most AWFUL Comment About Texas Deputy
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- Photo Gallery
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Report: Shooting at Maryland School — Armed Resource Officer Does His Job and Saves Dozens
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining