Yumenosuke, a four-year-old former stray from Hiroshima, has been in Nepal since Sunday with a Japanese emergency aid team, helping sniff out earthquake survivors.
Already a hero in Japan after his first mission last year, when he discovered two survivors trapped by a deadly mudslide near his home town, Yumenosuke is now on his first overseas trip, hoping to repeat his success.
It’s lucky, though, that he’s even here at all. He was recruited in 2010 by Peace Winds Japan, a non-profit organisation on the hunt for talented mutts to work as rescue dogs, on the very day that he’d been due to be put down as a stray.
Read more: itv.com
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- REPORT: Hillary Got ‘PHYSICALLY VIOLENT’ After Losing–ATTACKED Staff and Had to be ‘Restrained’
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- Skinny Dipping Biden: Female Secret Service Agents Hate Being Assigned to Biden, But Hillary is Worse
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton ‘Jokes’–Sometimes I Wish I Weren’t Married
- CNN Commentator: When it Come to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Bill Clinton Finally Being Targeted for His Sexual Abuse to Women [WATCH]
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- The Rifle Mass Shooter Devin Patrick Kelley Used and How he was DENIED License to Carry
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind
- Gun Yoga, Is It a Real Thing? [WATCH]
- VIDEO: Hillary Cries Hysterically After Losing–Blames Comey & Obama
- Going Pig Hunting: The NYPD is Prepared to Arrest Weinstein for Raping…
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- AR Alternatives for the Gun Nut