The Democratic debate faced some tough competition in it’s new Thursday night slot—namely Kanye West.
West hosted a promotional event for his album The Life of Pablohogged Twitter feeds earlier in the day, pushing the Democratic debate to a lower share.
Twitter users using the hashtag #DemDebate sent out some 483,180 tweets while users talking about Kanye and his#YeezySeason3 show at New York City’s Madison Square Garden tweeted nearly 900,000 times during the day, according to Twitter data compiled by Spreadfast. A live stream of West’s show was so popular, according to host platform Tidal, that it was slow for the reported 20 million viewers who tuned in on their computers.
Read more: Time
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer