The international hacktivist group Anonymous has declared all out war on the terrorist group known as ISIS, or the so-called “Islamic State.” Now, they are asking Facebook and law enforcement to step back, get out of their way and stop impeding their private investigations into ISIS members and recruiters.
Last week, the social media giant Facebook took down a key Anonymous group that was responsible for exposing and downing tens of thousands of ISIS recruiter accounts. After we ran a viral story on this, Facebook reversed the ban on the group, but has retained a ban against its administrators.
This marks the second time that Facebook has taken down Anonymous groups for their work against ISIS. To this day, the social media corporation has refused to comment to our press inquires about their controversial tacit support for ISIS utilizing their platform for recruiting.
Read more: countercurrentnews.com
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- California’s ‘Assault Weapons’ Rule Rejected
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- On The 154th Anniversary Of Gettysburg, Leftists Are Promising To ‘Desecrate Graves’
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Dear Gun Grabbers: This Video Proves Why Homeowners Need Guns
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Justice Clarence Thomas Speaks! Finds It “Improbable” The Second Amendment Only Protects…
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- Um… Guess Why These Feminists are Naked and Screaming in the Street
- Watch: Man Yells ‘Freedom’ as He Drives Car Through 10 Commandments Monument
- Democrats Scoff: Neil Gorsuch is Just ‘Another Scalia’
- I Sued A Widow: Jesse Ventura Falls into ‘Lone Survivor’ Marcus Luttrell’s Crosshairs over Lawsuit Against Chris Kyle
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help