Authorities arrested an alleged Islamic State sympathizer over the weekend in Seattle.
The Joint Terrorism Task Force raided the Montesano home of Daniel Seth Franey on Saturday and arrested him for unlawful possession of guns, including machine guns, CNN reported.
Franey got the attention of authorities after a witness told law enforcement that Franey talked openly about “his desire to kill Americans” and said that he “wants to travel to Afghanistan to kill American soldiers, and that all non-Muslim Americans should be killed.”
Franey served in the U.S. Army for six years before he was discharged in 2008. According to court documents, he told people that he “deserted the army,” and Army documents retrieved during the investigation confirmed the claim.
Read more: The Blaze
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- Three Thugs Were Just Arrested for Stealing Guns in Baton Rouge–Posed ‘Credible Threat’ to Harm Police…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Photo Gallery
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Harpy Feminist Cries Dunkirk is too ‘Manly’
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Border Patrol Union President: ‘Miraculous’ Drop in Border Crossing with President Trump