Authorities arrested an alleged Islamic State sympathizer over the weekend in Seattle.
The Joint Terrorism Task Force raided the Montesano home of Daniel Seth Franey on Saturday and arrested him for unlawful possession of guns, including machine guns, CNN reported.
Franey got the attention of authorities after a witness told law enforcement that Franey talked openly about “his desire to kill Americans” and said that he “wants to travel to Afghanistan to kill American soldiers, and that all non-Muslim Americans should be killed.”
Franey served in the U.S. Army for six years before he was discharged in 2008. According to court documents, he told people that he “deserted the army,” and Army documents retrieved during the investigation confirmed the claim.
Read more: The Blaze
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN