Authorities arrested an alleged Islamic State sympathizer over the weekend in Seattle.
The Joint Terrorism Task Force raided the Montesano home of Daniel Seth Franey on Saturday and arrested him for unlawful possession of guns, including machine guns, CNN reported.
Franey got the attention of authorities after a witness told law enforcement that Franey talked openly about “his desire to kill Americans” and said that he “wants to travel to Afghanistan to kill American soldiers, and that all non-Muslim Americans should be killed.”
Franey served in the U.S. Army for six years before he was discharged in 2008. According to court documents, he told people that he “deserted the army,” and Army documents retrieved during the investigation confirmed the claim.
Read more: The Blaze
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- UNLEASHED: Jimmy Carter Goes After Hillary, Obama & Russia Scandal — Says Trump is…
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer
- POLL: Does President Trump Need to Apologize to Gold Star Widow Myeshia Johnson?
- Meet the Liberal Behind $10 MILLION Impeachment Plan Against Trump
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- HuffPo Writer Claims Trump Needs to be EXECUTED Because Impeachment is No Longer Enough
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Colin Kaepernick Claims All 32 NFL Teams are ‘Conspiring Against Him’ — Files Grievance
- WATCH: ‘Palestinian Steve Irwin’ Takes on Giant Snake in Hilarious Video
- Disturbing: Grieving Husband Finds Nurse ‘Maintaining Relations’ with His Wife’s Corpse