Another terrorist attack has struck a world city, one week after the jihadist atrocities in Paris that killed 129 people.
The city of Bamako, Mali, was the scene for the latest terror attack. Gunmen drove vehicles with diplomatic plates onto the property of the Radisson Blu Hotel, a hotel that is known for its popularity with foreign tourists, and spoke English as they entered the hotel.
Guinean singer Sekouba ‘Bambino’ Diabate, who was freed by Malian security forces, told The Daily Mail what he had heard:
“I heard them say in English ‘Did you load it?’, ‘Let’s go,.’
I wasn’t able to see them because in these kinds of situations it’s hard. I woke up with the sounds of gunshots and for me, it was just small bandits who came in the hotel to claim something. After 20 or 30 minutes, I realized these are not just petty criminals.”
After going floor to floor through the hotel brandishing AK-47s, they took 170 hostages. According to reports, those who were able to recite portions of the Koran were allowed to leave.
A subsequent raid by Malian security forces freed approximately 80 more hostages.
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) November 20, 2015
Breaking reports indicate that there are Americans inside the hotel. It is unknown just how many Americans are being held.
Read more: IJReview
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Probe — Inspector General Declares
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- JUST AS EVIL: Women of Islamic State Are More Brutal than the Men for Doing This
- VETPAW: Anti-Poaching Unit Shut-Down because this Woman Said…
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- ‘I’M WORRIED ABOUT YOU’: Watch Jon Stewart Call Out Wolf Blitzer’s Baltimore Blunder
- Poll: David Hogg Has Officially Become Irrelevant — Do You LOVE This?
- TIGHT SQUEEZE: Bear Attempts Breaking into Man’s House but Gets Caught in the Act, Literally
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?