Just a couple of weeks ago, the State passed a bill that will nullify all future federal gun laws. This week, upon a third reading, the Arizona House of Representatives voted to approved a bill that establishes an interstate compact which would keep state governments who are a part of the agreement from imposing firearms transfer regulations that are more restrictive than federal law, which is, in itself, unconstitutional.
According to a legislative fact sheet, the bill prohibits member states from creating, imposing or enforcing the following:
- Any tax, fee, penalty, mandate or regulation in addition to federal law that burdens the transfer of firearms to any person; or
- Any civil or criminal liability that is not imposed under federal law in connection with the transfer of firearms by any person.
State may sign on voluntarily to the compact and may withdraw or propose amendments to the Compact on the following occasions:
- Every 10thyear after the enacting legislation;
- When a special session is called specifically to amend or withdraw from the Compact. Written notice of the special session must be given to each member state at least 30 days before the session convenes;
- On written, unanimous consent of all member states.
Read more: Freedom Outpost
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- School Parades Kindergarteners in Gun-Control ‘Walkout’ — Did They Exploit the Children?
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?
- Senator Kamala Harris Completes ‘Democrat Stupidity Course’ After Tweeting this Moronic Statement on Illegal Immigration
- Why I Killed Jeffrey Dahmer
- Identical Twin Studies Show the Only Gay Genes that Exist are Made by Versace
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Watch: DREAMer Goes After Pelosi and Schumer, Thanks Trump Instead
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives