Mashable – Brazilian tattoo artist Flavia Carvalho aims to creatively and beautifully change the way women deal with scarring from domestic violence and mastectomies through her project, “A Pele da Flor,” which translates to “Skin of the Flower”
Carvalho has been providing beautiful tattoos to women as an artistic way to cover up the scarring for two years now.
The best part? Carvalho does the tattoos for free.
Read more: Mashable
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer