Mashable – Brazilian tattoo artist Flavia Carvalho aims to creatively and beautifully change the way women deal with scarring from domestic violence and mastectomies through her project, “A Pele da Flor,” which translates to “Skin of the Flower”
Carvalho has been providing beautiful tattoos to women as an artistic way to cover up the scarring for two years now.
The best part? Carvalho does the tattoos for free.
Read more: Mashable
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- POLL: President Trump Wants to Expose Sexual Harassers in Congress — Do You Love This?
- Chick Who Stole MAGA Hat from College Student is in Serious Trouble [VIDEO]
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- 2yr-Old Beats Stage 4 Cancer with Breakthrough Treatment
- 5 Crucial Things to Remember When Choosing a Hunting Rifle
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Japan Prepares for Mass Evacuation as Kim Jong-un Becomes More Unhinged
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- WATCH: Off-Duty Police Officer Caught in Gun Fight While Holding His Young Child
- UPGRADING HUMANS: The Next Billion Dollar Industry
- JUSTICE: College Chick Guilty of MURDER After Disposing of Her Newborn in the Most HORRIFIC Way
- EPIC: Trump Admin Has Already Arrested 1500 Child Sex Traffickers — Compared to a Pathetic 400 in 2014
- Charlie Rose Canned for Sexual Harassment by CBS
- Father Abandons Wife & 7 Kids to Live as a 6yr-Old Girl [Video]