I’d like to share with our readers — even those detractors who struggle with truth and reading comprehension — a simple lesson in lexicon.
I’ve had enough of this incessant talk about getting a “deal” with Iran. This is not that Seventies game show “Let’s Make a Deal” and Monty Hall is not emceeing this exchange — although he may be able to do a better job.
America must not, should not, be making “deals” with the number one state sponsor of Islamic terrorism in the world. Then again, it was just a week ago that Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, dropped Iran and Hezbollah from the terrorist list — how accommodating and convenient.
But consider this recent “message to the Iranian people” from President Obama as reported by CNSnews.com, “To everyone celebrating Nowruz—across the United States and in countries around the world—Nowruz Mubarak. For thousands of years, this has been a time to gather with family and friends and welcome a new spring and a new year. Last week, my wife Michelle helped mark Nowruz here at the White House.”
Obama called on the Iranians to help him overcome people in the United States and elsewhere who oppose the nuclear deal he is trying to negotiate with Iran. “Our negotiations have made progress, but gaps remain,” he said. “And there are people, in both our countries and beyond, who oppose a diplomatic resolution. My message to you—the people of Iran—is that, together, we have to speak up for the future we seek.”
“As I have said many times before, I believe our countries should be able to resolve this issue peacefully, with diplomacy,” Obama said. “Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei has issued a fatwa against the development of nuclear weapons, and President Rouhani has said that Iran would never develop a nuclear weapon.” The video was posted on the White House website with Farsi subtitles — how diverse and inclusive.
Someone obviously forgot to remind President Obama that Iran has state-run media and chances are the Iranian people didn’t get to see his and first lady Michelle’s glad tidings. Furthermore, at a time when you should be attempting to stand strong against the Iranian regime of mad mullahs ,why is it necessary to deliver a happy New Year greeting — which will only be seen by the clerics and the ruling theocrats?
Now, I find it hard to believe the Supreme Leader Khamenei would issue a fatwa against nuclear development after the revelation of his most recent comments.
After all, Khamenei has so publicly displayed his affection for our Constitutional Republic. “Last month, in a speech to his air force commanders, the ayatollah boasted of Iran’s achievement in enriching uranium to the 20-percent level. Twice during the speech, according a transcript made by the BBC, the air force commanders chanted: “Death to America.”
Read more: allenbwest.com
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Protesters Interrupt Trump During Time For Prayer — The President’s Reaction Is Priceless
- Watch: Dude Performs Erotic Drag Show for Elementary & Middle School Kids
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Nationwide Manhunt for This POS — Murdered Multiple Women, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Insane! Man Faces Jail Time for ‘Disturbing’ Manatees by Throwing Bucket of…
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?