By Raheem Kassam and Liam Deacon
As the distressing attacks in Paris were occurring last night, some of Britain’s most high profile and notorious Islamist extremists gathered just north of London, unimpeded, to tell hundreds of British Muslims to “struggle” for an “Islamic State.” Breitbart London was there.
At the “Quiz a Muslim” event held last night in the Corn Exchange in Bedford, panelists called British values were “junk”, demanded that Muslims should “define” British law, and ominously, appeared to suggest Muslims were at war with the British.
The event was organised and chaired by Bedford-born blogger Dilly Hussain; an avidIslamist and a supporter of a global Islamic caliphate.
Mr Hussain described the event as “sort of like an Islamic Question time” – except during Question Time, there are usually disagreements. This event saw an all-male panel of “community leaders” talking to a completely segregated room, with little to disagree on.
One panellist billed to appear – Hamza Tzortzis – did not show. It is not known whether this was related to the recent revelations that showed him appearing on the extra-marital affairs website, Ashley Madison.
The group addressed the issue of how anyone could possibly have a negative opinion of some interpretations of Islam.
“Television is a form of hypnotism”, said Abdur Raheem Green, chairman of the Islamic Education and Research Academy (iERA) which is known for sending hate preachers to UK campuses. Mr. Green is perhaps best known for his comment: “Islam is not compatible with democracy”, and for stating that a husband may use “physical force… a very light beating” against his wife.
Last night he said of television: “It is the most powerful form of indoctrination… the CIA knows…”
The other panellists agreed; the media was to blame for Islam getting a bad reputation.
When Dr. Haitham al-Haddad, who was introduced as a scholar of “Islamic sciences”, asked the room if attendees were British, there was a long pause and an uncomfortable murmuring. Dr. Haddad has previously made deeply disparaging remarks about Jewish people, and is even claimed to have said that the late Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden would go to heaven.
Taji Mustafah, a senior member of the global Islamist network Hizb ut Tahrir, which works towards a caliphate, interjected: “This is a loaded question… What does it mean?” he asked. Adding later: “All these things celebrated as English, it doesn’t mean a thing”. He called British values “junk”.
“We should not ask if we need to catch up with the British”, responded Dr. Haddad, “We should be partners in defining what British is… in what the law of the land is.” All seemed to agreed that “gods law” should always be “superior” to “man made law”.
Mr. Mustafah also took the time to clarify that Islam is a “religion of war and peace, it governs every aspect of life… politics… including what you eat and wear”.
Later, when former Guantanamo Bay detainee Moazzam Begg condemned ISIS because they are “killing Muslims”, a total of five people in the room of 200 could be heard clapping. When he said David Cameron was an “extremist”, almost the entire room applauded for a sustained period.
Immediately after condemning ISIS they each reaffirmed, however, the “Islamic” duty to “struggle” for an “Islamic state.”
As Maajid Nawaz, a government counter-extremism adviser explained on Facebook:
“Every single one of these speakers is a Caliphate-advocating Islamist, they believe in every core principle ISIS believes in, and they reject ISIS merely because they made their move for a Caliphate ‘too soon and too fast’.”
Adding: “You couldn’t make this sh*t up. Friday 13th nightmare, as all-male Islamist Rogues’ Gallery.”
Read more: breitbart.com
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- No Liberals, America is NOT the Worst Western Country When it Comes to Mass Shootings
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tries Peddling False Report on Buying an “AR-15 in Five Minutes”
- One School has Armed Their Staff with Guns After Florida Shooting — Good Idea?
- Billy Graham’s Final Message to the World Before He Passed Away
- Army Awards Slain JROTC Cadets for Their Heroism During Parkland School Shooting
- Sex Robot Conference Proposes Child Sex Bots to ‘Cure’ Pedophilia
- ISIS Gives New Meaning to Craigslist Killers, Lures Hostages by…
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- BARF IT’S HARF: Watch State Dep. Marie Harf’s Latest Interview, It’s Worse than her Last One
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- WATCH: When This Thug is Caught Messing with This Man’s Wife Things Get Bad Real Quick
- WATCH: Classmate of Nikolas Cruz Reported Him Multiple Times and Claims ‘He talked about killing our friends’