After canceling his scheduled document dump on Tuesday, due to threats on his life, Julian Assange has once again displayed how brass his balls really are and decided to go ahead and release them anyways; as previously promised.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange cancelled a planned appearance to mark the 10th anniversary of his organization from the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in London over security fears on Monday.
He had been planning to give a speech – amid claims he was about to release damaging information about Clinton which some claimed could be an ‘October Surprise’ which would swing the presidential election.
However, Assange, who is wanted by Swedish authorities for questioning in connection with an alleged rape, will make an announcement via video link to an event in Berlin on Tuesday morning.
In a tweet on Monday afternoon, WikiLeaks said Assange’s speech in London was moved to Berlin due to ‘specific information’ but did not elaborate further.
Donald Trump’s former right-hand man Roger Stone claimed the new WikiLeaks revelations would destroy Clinton’s campaign.
In August this year, Assange told Fox News that he was holding information on Clinton which yielded ‘some quite unexpected angles, that are quite interesting, some even entertaining’.
He said he would release the information before the November 8 election.
Assange claimed the information could alter the election result, adding: ‘I think it’s significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.’
Meanwhile, a new report claims that Clinton once proposed a military drone strike to take out Assange in a bid to silence WikiLeaks.
Clinton discussed the possible assassination while she was Secretary of State in a meeting with her staff in 2010 about how to prevent a WikiLeaks document dump dubbed ‘CableGate,’ TruePundit reports.