Chris Brown might have to refund a lot of tickets to a lot of pissed off fans.
Australia has denied the singer a visa for a huge upcoming tour — because of his history of abusing women.
According to a report in The New York Times’ Women in the World blog, Brown’s 2009 conviction for attacking Rihanna led to the country’s decision to show him the door.
“Singer Chris Brown has had his visa application to perform in Australia formally denied on character grounds, because of his domestic violence history. Brown was due to tour Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth in December on his ‘One Hell of a Nite’ tour. ‘I can confirm that a Notice of Intention to Consider Refusal has been issued,’ immigration minister Peter Dutton told Fairfax Media. The performer has 28 days to appeal.”
While the singer’s Australian fans may be disappointed, it’s a big symbolic victory for those hoping to see Brown finally, after six long years, face some real consequences for the despicable attack — even if they’re just financial.
Read more: upworthy.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”
- Crucified: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians for Converting Out of Islam
- Krauthammer: If You Take Up Arms Against The United States You Have Forfeited Your Rights
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- REPORT: Rabid Hillary Supporters Harass and Attack Electoral College Voters
- Antifa Protester in Virginia Attacked Journalist — Caused Concussion [Video]
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Watch: Televangelists’ Reason for Buying Private Jet is so They can ‘Talk to God’, Avoid Commercial Airliners with ‘Dope Filled… Demons’
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…