A young Melbourne woman has credited years of martial arts training for saving her life from a man who tried to sexually assault her.
Taela Davis was enjoying an afternoon walk on May 9 when she was attacked from behind and punched in the head in Skye, south east of Melbourne.
Pinned to the ground, the 25-year-old suffered broken ribs and bruising.
“He then proceeded to try and take my top off, at that moment I thought ‘nah, this isn’t going to happen, I’m not going to go down without a fight’,” she said.
“So I punched him in the face as fast as I could then he started bleeding.”
The former karate champion said she did not let her injuries weaken her focus and defended herself the only way she knew how.
“I continued to knee him in the groin and the ribs, and then I head-butted him,” she said.
A stranger heard Ms Davis’ screams for help and came to her aid, scaring off the attacker.
Read more: 9news.com.au
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining