A customer at a popular Indianapolis bar was quick to complain about the establishment’s service after a “junkie” died of an “overdose” on New Year’s Eve, but there’s just one problem with her complaint — the “junkie” was actually an elderly woman who suffered a heart attack.
In a lengthy complaint posted to Kilroy’s Facebook page — which has since been removed — customer Holly Jones slammed the bar’s service as well as the clearly shaken up waitstaff and vowed never to go back to the restaurant again.
Kilroy’s manager, Chris Burton, saw the irate customer’s complaint, and while he expressed his relief that she would not be patronizing the establishment any longer, he did take the time to set the record straight — and his response is going viral.
Hi Holly, thanks for reaching out! We love feedback, whether it be positive or negative. I especially like feedback like this so others can see the disgusting people that we have to deal with sometimes.
First of all, the ‘overdosing junkie’ that you speak of was a 70+ year old woman who had a heart attack. Thankfully she was finally revived at the hospital and survived. It sounds like you were very concerned about her so I thought you should know. This poor lady, who was celebrating New Year’s Eve with her husband and son, had to be placed on the floor of a completely packed bar and have her shirt removed in front of everyone so the paramedics could work on her.
But I can completely understand why you think being intoxicated assholes that didn’t understand your bill should take priority over a human life. I especially appreciate you making your server (who doesn’t curse) cry as well. I’m sure she really enjoyed working on New Year’s Eve just to deal with people such as yourself. I personally had to leave a show to take a phone call from an emotional manager telling me someone died at Kilroy’s and that other employees were not doing so well dealing with this. (At the time they didn’t know that she was going to make it.) So I understand how inconvenient this was to your night.
But honestly, I’m glad to hear you won’t be coming back to Kilroy’s because we wouldn’t want anyone as cold hearted and nasty as you returning. I appreciate anyone who chooses to spend their money at Kilroy’s until they act like you. You can take your money anywhere else after that, and I won’t lose a second of sleep over it. Happy New Year!
Read more: The Blaze
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Report: NFL Refuses to Air Pro-Veteran Ad During Super Bowl Asking Fans to Stand
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- WHAT WOULD JESUS CARRY? Packing in Church
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless
- NFL Star, Benjamin Watson, Delivers BRUTAL Truth Bombs About Blacks & Abortion
- REPORT: NFL Will Lose $500 Million as Fans Revolt
- ‘FCK DA POLICE’: #Ferguson Shooter’s Thug Life Proudly Displayed on Social Media