For those who say, this is America and freedom of religion is an absolute, what if your religion tells you to kill the unbeliever? Is that sanctioned? Should we not prosecute those murders because they are a religious mandate? Absurd.
Islam is not merely a religion. It is a comprehensive system – military, legal, political, social, dietary and religious.
Belgian prime minister Charles Michel has threatened to close “certain radical mosques” in the Molenbeek neighbourhood of Brussels that security services are increasingly viewing as a launch pad for the worst terror attack in French history. It’s long overdue. I expect there would be wild, violent blowback in Europe should they do what must be done and close these mosques but it’s a war that must be fought. It is insane to allow those mosques to operate. They are hotbeds of incitement to jihad, hatred and murder.
Finally the question of mosques in the West is coming into question. Donald Trump has said closing terror mosques warrants review. He was dead wrong on Garland, Texas but in this he is right.
I have long recommended that mosques that teach, preach and advance jihad should be closed. Our organization’s, AFDI, platform in defense of freedom called for closing of such mosques. Four separate studies of American mosques revealed that about eighty percent of them provide extremist literature and occasionally feature extremist preachers. That doesn’t mean that every American mosque is a hotbed of jihad-terror, but it is most certainly a red flag. There should be an immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West and for new legislation making foreign funding of mosques in non-Muslim nations illegal.
We should surveil mosques and conduct regular inspections of mosques in the U.S. and other non-Muslim nations to look for pro-violence materials. Any mosque advocating jihad or any aspects of Sharia that conflict with Constitutional freedoms and protections should be closed.
Four separate studies since 1998 have all found that 80% of U.S. mosques were teaching jihad, Islamic supremacism, and hatred and contempt for Jews and Christians. There are no countervailing studies that challenge these results. In 1998, Sheikh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, a Sufi leader, visited 114 mosques in the United States. Then he gave testimony before a State Department Open Forum in January 1999, and asserted that 80% of American mosques taught the “extremist ideology.” (Jihad Watch)
Read more: pamelageller.com
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’
- CA Democrats Want to Spend $1 Billion So Illegal Immigrants Can Have…
- 90,000 Christians Killed Because of Faith and Joy Behar Decides to Mock Them [VIDEO]
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- WATCH: CNN Anchor Says Americans Should Wear HIJABS to Show Solidarity to Fearful Muslims
- WATCH: Chicago Declared ‘Trump-Free Zone’
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- WATCH: Gang of Thugs Prove Why Every Single Woman Needs a Gun at Home
- POLL: TV Host Suggests Obama be Brought Back from Overseas by U.S. Marshals After What He Did to Trump — Do You Agree?
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- Thug Grabs the Wrong Girl’s Butt, Gets KNOCKED OUT in Viral Video
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…