For those who say, this is America and freedom of religion is an absolute, what if your religion tells you to kill the unbeliever? Is that sanctioned? Should we not prosecute those murders because they are a religious mandate? Absurd.
Islam is not merely a religion. It is a comprehensive system – military, legal, political, social, dietary and religious.
Belgian prime minister Charles Michel has threatened to close “certain radical mosques” in the Molenbeek neighbourhood of Brussels that security services are increasingly viewing as a launch pad for the worst terror attack in French history. It’s long overdue. I expect there would be wild, violent blowback in Europe should they do what must be done and close these mosques but it’s a war that must be fought. It is insane to allow those mosques to operate. They are hotbeds of incitement to jihad, hatred and murder.
Finally the question of mosques in the West is coming into question. Donald Trump has said closing terror mosques warrants review. He was dead wrong on Garland, Texas but in this he is right.
I have long recommended that mosques that teach, preach and advance jihad should be closed. Our organization’s, AFDI, platform in defense of freedom called for closing of such mosques. Four separate studies of American mosques revealed that about eighty percent of them provide extremist literature and occasionally feature extremist preachers. That doesn’t mean that every American mosque is a hotbed of jihad-terror, but it is most certainly a red flag. There should be an immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West and for new legislation making foreign funding of mosques in non-Muslim nations illegal.
We should surveil mosques and conduct regular inspections of mosques in the U.S. and other non-Muslim nations to look for pro-violence materials. Any mosque advocating jihad or any aspects of Sharia that conflict with Constitutional freedoms and protections should be closed.
Four separate studies since 1998 have all found that 80% of U.S. mosques were teaching jihad, Islamic supremacism, and hatred and contempt for Jews and Christians. There are no countervailing studies that challenge these results. In 1998, Sheikh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, a Sufi leader, visited 114 mosques in the United States. Then he gave testimony before a State Department Open Forum in January 1999, and asserted that 80% of American mosques taught the “extremist ideology.” (Jihad Watch)
Read more: pamelageller.com
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- CONFIRMED: FBI Says Comey Did Draft Letter On Clinton Before Completing the Investigation
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]
- Gun Grabbing ‘Logic’: Dianne Feinstein Claims Constitution Does NOT Protect Conceal Carry — All 40 Million Americans She Represents Would Never Want a… [VIDEO]
- The Man Obama Rescued: Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Pleads Guilty to…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- CNN Commentator: When it Come to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Trump Retaliates After Democrat ‘Fabricated’ Slain Soldier Story — He Has Proof
- BREAKING: Armed and Dangerous Killer on the Run — At Least 3 Dead
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- University Cop Shot in the Back of the Head
- Authorities Confirm: 4 Times More People Killed with a Blade Than a Rifle
- Conceal Carrier Avoids Deadly Armed Robbery With One Quick Move [WATCH]
- Family of Cannibals Discovered: ‘Confesses to Killing and Eating at Least 30 People’
- Report: Hillary Might Teach at Columbia — Social Media Explodes With Hilarious Reaction
- WATCH: John McCain Refers to Trump as “Half-baked.” “Spurious nationalism.” “Tired dogma.”