For those who say, this is America and freedom of religion is an absolute, what if your religion tells you to kill the unbeliever? Is that sanctioned? Should we not prosecute those murders because they are a religious mandate? Absurd.
Islam is not merely a religion. It is a comprehensive system – military, legal, political, social, dietary and religious.
Belgian prime minister Charles Michel has threatened to close “certain radical mosques” in the Molenbeek neighbourhood of Brussels that security services are increasingly viewing as a launch pad for the worst terror attack in French history. It’s long overdue. I expect there would be wild, violent blowback in Europe should they do what must be done and close these mosques but it’s a war that must be fought. It is insane to allow those mosques to operate. They are hotbeds of incitement to jihad, hatred and murder.
Finally the question of mosques in the West is coming into question. Donald Trump has said closing terror mosques warrants review. He was dead wrong on Garland, Texas but in this he is right.
I have long recommended that mosques that teach, preach and advance jihad should be closed. Our organization’s, AFDI, platform in defense of freedom called for closing of such mosques. Four separate studies of American mosques revealed that about eighty percent of them provide extremist literature and occasionally feature extremist preachers. That doesn’t mean that every American mosque is a hotbed of jihad-terror, but it is most certainly a red flag. There should be an immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West and for new legislation making foreign funding of mosques in non-Muslim nations illegal.
We should surveil mosques and conduct regular inspections of mosques in the U.S. and other non-Muslim nations to look for pro-violence materials. Any mosque advocating jihad or any aspects of Sharia that conflict with Constitutional freedoms and protections should be closed.
Four separate studies since 1998 have all found that 80% of U.S. mosques were teaching jihad, Islamic supremacism, and hatred and contempt for Jews and Christians. There are no countervailing studies that challenge these results. In 1998, Sheikh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, a Sufi leader, visited 114 mosques in the United States. Then he gave testimony before a State Department Open Forum in January 1999, and asserted that 80% of American mosques taught the “extremist ideology.” (Jihad Watch)
Read more: pamelageller.com
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- Prayers For Trump! Group of Pastors form Prayer Circle with President in the Oval
- ‘They Brought it on Themselves’: Dallas Commissioner Votes Against Honoring Police Officers Murdered by BLM Supporter
- GOOD JOB DAD: Father Gave his College Daughter a Gun, Saves her Life During Home Invasion