For those who say, this is America and freedom of religion is an absolute, what if your religion tells you to kill the unbeliever? Is that sanctioned? Should we not prosecute those murders because they are a religious mandate? Absurd.
Islam is not merely a religion. It is a comprehensive system – military, legal, political, social, dietary and religious.
Belgian prime minister Charles Michel has threatened to close “certain radical mosques” in the Molenbeek neighbourhood of Brussels that security services are increasingly viewing as a launch pad for the worst terror attack in French history. It’s long overdue. I expect there would be wild, violent blowback in Europe should they do what must be done and close these mosques but it’s a war that must be fought. It is insane to allow those mosques to operate. They are hotbeds of incitement to jihad, hatred and murder.
Finally the question of mosques in the West is coming into question. Donald Trump has said closing terror mosques warrants review. He was dead wrong on Garland, Texas but in this he is right.
I have long recommended that mosques that teach, preach and advance jihad should be closed. Our organization’s, AFDI, platform in defense of freedom called for closing of such mosques. Four separate studies of American mosques revealed that about eighty percent of them provide extremist literature and occasionally feature extremist preachers. That doesn’t mean that every American mosque is a hotbed of jihad-terror, but it is most certainly a red flag. There should be an immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West and for new legislation making foreign funding of mosques in non-Muslim nations illegal.
We should surveil mosques and conduct regular inspections of mosques in the U.S. and other non-Muslim nations to look for pro-violence materials. Any mosque advocating jihad or any aspects of Sharia that conflict with Constitutional freedoms and protections should be closed.
Four separate studies since 1998 have all found that 80% of U.S. mosques were teaching jihad, Islamic supremacism, and hatred and contempt for Jews and Christians. There are no countervailing studies that challenge these results. In 1998, Sheikh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, a Sufi leader, visited 114 mosques in the United States. Then he gave testimony before a State Department Open Forum in January 1999, and asserted that 80% of American mosques taught the “extremist ideology.” (Jihad Watch)
Read more: pamelageller.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant