Two more men have been arrested in Belgium in connection with the 13 November Paris terror attacks.
One was held on Sunday at an airport in Brussels trying to leave for Morocco, prosecutors said. Another was held the same day in Brussels’ Molenbeek area.
This brings the number of people detained in Belgium to eight.
Attackers armed with automatic rifles and suicide belts killed 130 people at a number of sites in Paris. Some of the attackers had lived in Belgium.
Belgian prosecutors said a 20-year-old Frenchman, listed as Samir Z, had been stopped at Zaventem airport, north-west of Brussels, preparing to board a flight to Morocco in the early hours of Sunday.
Read more: BBC
- Rand Paul: Donald Trump was ‘Large Financial Backer’ of Haiti Mission Trips When he Was Private Citizen [Watch]
- Senator Says Trump Never Made ‘S***hole’ Comment [Watch]
- Man Who Sent Hawaii into a Panic Over Ballistic Missile Warning “Feels Really Bad”
- Condoleezza Rice: The #MeToo Movement Will Turn ‘Women into Snowflakes’
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Millions Of Gun Owners Become Criminals in California
- Watch: Chelsea Manning is Running for Senate and the Campaign Ad Will Make You Cry with Laughter
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Activists Destroy H&M Store Over Racist Advert [Video]
- Poll: ‘No More’ Aid to Pakistan — Do You Agree With Trump?
- SHARK BAIT: Great White Shark Feeds Just Feet from Cape Cod Shore [WATCH]
- Photo Gallery
- Lock Them Up: Trump Demands Jail for Huma Abedin and Investigation into Comey
- Armed Guards Surround Women’s March, As They Protest Gun Rights…
- Oprah: Supports Jihad, Genocide, and Falsely Accuses People of Racism
- U.N. Labels President Trump a ‘Racist’
- Little Girl and Her Puppet STUN America’s Got Talent Judges in Most AMAZING Act