“If you are like me and pay attention to the news every day, you can easily be overwhelmed by all the simultaneous events that seem to indicate an impending American decline. But I don’t believe that. Everywhere I go, I see it in their faces and hear it in their voices. Americans want to believe again.
“On this July 4th, I want to share with you my hope for America.
“In the summer of 1776, Patriots gathered to dissolve the political bonds they had with England and declare their independence. The bold call for independence presupposed that the colonists were equal in station to the British Empire. They listed their grievances as justification for the split.
“The fifty-six signers from the thirteen colonies affixed their signatures to the document. It could only mean one thing – war. Indeed, the American Revolution came.
“Today, we live out the Founder’s promise to America – that a free people pursuing their dreams would lead to limitless possibilities.
“My father came to America from Cuba in 1957. He had very little money, and spoke little English. My Irish-Italian mother was the daughter of working class parents. Both my parents worked hard and were the first to graduate from college. In a single generation, their son became a United States Senator and now I am running for President of the United States. That could only happen in America.
“What I understand is that story is not unique. Most Americans have a similar story in their family history.
“These stories demonstrate how America is truly the land of limitless opportunity. The Fourth of July always reminds me of the opportunity America gave my family, and I ask myself, ‘What have I done today to ensure that same opportunity exists for future generations?’ We’re an exceptional nation, and it is up to each of us to keep it that way.
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”
- Crucified: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians for Converting Out of Islam
- Krauthammer: If You Take Up Arms Against The United States You Have Forfeited Your Rights
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- REPORT: Rabid Hillary Supporters Harass and Attack Electoral College Voters
- Antifa Protester in Virginia Attacked Journalist — Caused Concussion [Video]
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Watch: Televangelists’ Reason for Buying Private Jet is so They can ‘Talk to God’, Avoid Commercial Airliners with ‘Dope Filled… Demons’
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…