A majority of Americans believe the House Benghazi Select Committee’s investigation of the attacks that killed four Americans under Hillary Clinton’s watch is justified while two-thirds of Americans continue to think Clinton is not trustworthy, according to a new AP-Gfk poll.
Clinton will testify on Thursday before the House Select Benghazi Committee, and the poll found that 52% of Americans think the Benghazi investigation is justified compared to 44% who believe that it is a “politically motivated attack on Clinton.” It also found that “two-thirds of Americans describe Clinton as only slightly or not at all honest, while a third say she is very or somewhat honest.”
Read more: breitbart.com
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Liberal Politician Wants to Make it Illegal to Manufacture Semi-Automatic Rifles, ‘Get Them Out Of Our Communities’
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?