Bernie Sanders isn’t giving up on his political revolution just yet.
Sanders, who has vowed to stay in the race until voters in each of the 50 states has had their say, signaled Wednesday that he’s prepared for a long, drawn-out primary battle with Hillary Clinton, even as the former secretary of state took a commanding lead on Tuesday night.
“We’re going forward and this is a campaign to win,” Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver told reporters at a press breakfast on Wednesday.
Super Tuesday, Sanders’ chief strategist Tad Devine said, was “perhaps the best day on the calendar for Hillary Clinton.”
“There are a lot of good days ahead in this nominating process for Bernie Sanders,” Devine added, pointing to upcoming contests in Nebraska, Kansas and Maine as key opportunities for his candidate.
While Sanders won his home state of Vermont, as well as Oklahoma, Colorado and Minnesota, Clinton took the majority of the Super Tuesday wins, including in delegate-rich places like Virginia and Texas.
Clinton has at least 1,005 pledged and super delegates, while Sanders has at least 373, but Sanders campaign staffers said they believed he can close the pledged delegate gap with Clinton by June.
Read more: Mashable
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slaves Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- TERRORISM LOSES AGAIN: Man who had the Intentions of Beheading a Police Officer was Fatally Shot
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking