Bernie Sanders isn’t giving up on his political revolution just yet.
Sanders, who has vowed to stay in the race until voters in each of the 50 states has had their say, signaled Wednesday that he’s prepared for a long, drawn-out primary battle with Hillary Clinton, even as the former secretary of state took a commanding lead on Tuesday night.
“We’re going forward and this is a campaign to win,” Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver told reporters at a press breakfast on Wednesday.
Super Tuesday, Sanders’ chief strategist Tad Devine said, was “perhaps the best day on the calendar for Hillary Clinton.”
“There are a lot of good days ahead in this nominating process for Bernie Sanders,” Devine added, pointing to upcoming contests in Nebraska, Kansas and Maine as key opportunities for his candidate.
While Sanders won his home state of Vermont, as well as Oklahoma, Colorado and Minnesota, Clinton took the majority of the Super Tuesday wins, including in delegate-rich places like Virginia and Texas.
Clinton has at least 1,005 pledged and super delegates, while Sanders has at least 373, but Sanders campaign staffers said they believed he can close the pledged delegate gap with Clinton by June.
Read more: Mashable
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- BREAKING: Republicans Delay Health Care Vote, Not Enough…
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- ISIS Forces Sex Slave to EAT Her 1yr-Old Son
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’