Bernie Sanders just got a big break in Ohio. After a ruling from a judge in Franklin County, 17-year-olds in the Buckeye State will now be able to vote in presidential primaries.
This is particularly good news for Sanders, given his support among voters under 30 stretches as high as 80-85% support in the election thus far.
In many other states, 17-year-olds are allowed to vote in primary elections if they will turn 18 before the date of the general election vote — which in this year’s case is scheduled for November 8, 2016. Ohio is seen as a must-win state for Bernie Sanders, as Ohioans vote on March 15th, along with North Carolina, Missouri, Florida, and Illinois.
Read more: usuncut.com
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- VIDEO: Students ‘Protest’ Gun Violence by Laying Around Doing Nothing
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- WATCH: Mariah Carey Caught Lip Syncing During NYE Performance–Storms Off Stage, But Not Before She Said This…
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall