Bernie Sanders rushed to a man who fainted on stage as he gave a speech on gun control.
The loud noise as he collapsed made Senator Sanders flinch and exclaim ‘Oh my God’ in front of the crowd, as he spoke in New Hampshire ahead of the state’s primary elections.
The candidate immediately rushed towards the man as others stood around, and the whole incident was being live streamed at the time.
It happened just a minute into the stream, as he was talking about how his support for gun safety laws, which is always a divisive issue in American politics.
Moments before the fall, he was saying: ‘I may well have lost an election in 1988 running for Congress because I said military-type assault weapons should not be sold in the United States.
‘The gun people said, “you can vote for anybody, don’t vote for Bernie Sanders”.’
Sanders asked for a doctor when he arrived at the man’s side. The man lay on the ground for 30 seconds before he was helped up and led off the stage.
Read more: Daily Mail
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slave Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Here Are the Students Not Walking Out of School for Gun-Control
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Computer Glitch Mistakenly Releases THOUSANDS of Prisoners too Early in This State
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- CALLING BS ON… Left Wing Gun-Control Memes
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…