Beyonce had the Super Bowl rocking as she took to the field with Bruno Mars and Coldplay, putting on a spectacular performance that had the 70,000-strong crowd on its feet.
Chris Martin’s band may have been the half-time show’s headline act, but it was Beyonce who blew 120million watching Americans away with a mash-up of Uptown Funk and Crazy Right Now after a stunning solo of her new song Formation.
Dressed in a leather jacket and tights which showed off her long legs, Beyonce started out on the field itself before clambering on to the stage to join Bruno Mars and Coldplay to sing Fix You and Up & Up.
Coldplay opened with Viva la Vida as hundreds of fans lucky enough to be brought onto the middle of the field danced along, while vibrant dancers dressed as flowers spiraled around them.
The rip-roaring halftime show came after a tense first half of Super Bowl 50. Peyton Manning’s Denver Broncos are leading Cam Newton’s Carolina Panthers 16-7 in the final quarter.
The Panthers were slight favorites going into the battle for the Vince Lombardi Trophy, but the Broncos took an early lead.
The Broncos started as they intended to go on, securing a 3-0 lead as kicker Brandon McManus hammered home a field goal.
The Panthers’ problems escalated when Newton was sacked just yards from his own end zone by Von Miller, fumbling the ball to the Broncos’ Malik Jackson who dived over the line to make Super Bowl 50’s first touchdown.
Carolina hit back early in the second quarter with a 73-yard drive culminating in a scrappy touchdown by Jonathan Stewart, who leaped over the pack to make a one-yard score.
But the Broncos hit back with another field goal as they extended their lead to six points halfway through the second quarter.
Manning’s team dominated the early plays and wide receiver Jordan Norwood set a Super Bowl record with a 61-yard punt return in the second quarter.
Read more: Daily Mail
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- Neo-Nazi Groups are Now Recognized as Terrorist Organizations — Shouldn’t Black Lives Matter Also?
- MUSLIM MIGRANT RAPES 10YR-OLD BOY: Claims It Was A ‘Sexual Emergency’