US Vice President Joe Biden said Saturday the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) is a threat to Turkey like the Islamic State, condemning the Kurdish militants as “a terror group plain and simple”.
After talks with Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu in Istanbul, Biden also hailed Turkey for taking “very important steps” to counter IS jihadists and said progress in the fight would now speed up.
IS “is not the only existential threat to the people of Turkey, the PKK is equally a threat and we are aware of that.. it is a terror group plain and simple and what they continue to do is absolutely outrageous,” Biden said.
The PKK, listed as a terror group by Washington and the EU, has killed dozens of members of the Turkish security forces in attacks since a truce collapsed in July.
Read more: Yahoo News
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- #BlackLivesMatter Are Planning ‘DAY OF RAGE’ in 37 Cities–Is Yours On The List?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Veteran Faces MAJOR Prison Sentence Over Bullsh*t Liberal Policy
- On The 154th Anniversary Of Gettysburg, Leftists Are Promising To ‘Desecrate Graves’
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Gator Bites Man While Bathing in Pond: “It ate his toes off.”