Bikram Choudhury, founder of the heat-fueled Bikram yoga, denies that he attacked six female students who are suing him for sexual assault, saying he wouldn’t force himself on anyone because “Women likes me. Women loves me,” he said in an interview.
“So if I really wanted to involve the women, I don’t have to assault the women,” he told CNN.
Choudhury, 69, who created the hugely popular form of yoga that combines poses with rooms heated to 105 degrees, has been sued by former followers who accuse him of rape and assault.
“I never assaulted them,” he told the cable network. “The answer is I feel sorry for them.”
Devotees of his instruction have included celebrities such as Shirley MacLaine and Madonna. He also claims to have taught Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.
His accusers began speaking out in 2013. Sarah Baughn told CNN that she became an adherent of Bikram yoga because it relieved her searing back pain and transformed her life.
Read more: nydailynews.com
- REPORT: Hillary Got ‘PHYSICALLY VIOLENT’ After Losing–ATTACKED Staff and Had to be ‘Restrained’
- Skinny Dipping Biden: Female Secret Service Agents Hate Being Assigned to Biden, But Hillary is Worse
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- Informant on Clinton, Russia Uranium Deal has been Identified
- VIDEO: Hillary Cries Hysterically After Losing–Blames Comey & Obama
- WATCH: Drake Defends Female Fans After Man Gropes Them During Concert
- Bill Clinton Finally Being Targeted for His Sexual Abuse to Women [WATCH]
- Exposed: Hillary Clinton’s Web of Corruption — Russian Uranium Deal in the Center of it All
- Faith Hill Touts for ‘Common Sense’ Gun Control: NRA Needs to ‘Tell the Truth’ on Guns
- FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton ‘Jokes’–Sometimes I Wish I Weren’t Married
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Ladies, Don’t Rely on These Men to Protect You — [email protected] Yourself [LOL Video]
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Ex-Obama Official, Rosa Brooks, Suggest MILITARY COUP to Get Rid of Trump… Good Luck Lady
- Jimmy Kimmel Writes ‘Dear Crazies’ Tweet to Gun Owners — Is He Out Of Line?
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal