Bikram Choudhury, founder of the heat-fueled Bikram yoga, denies that he attacked six female students who are suing him for sexual assault, saying he wouldn’t force himself on anyone because “Women likes me. Women loves me,” he said in an interview.
“So if I really wanted to involve the women, I don’t have to assault the women,” he told CNN.
Choudhury, 69, who created the hugely popular form of yoga that combines poses with rooms heated to 105 degrees, has been sued by former followers who accuse him of rape and assault.
“I never assaulted them,” he told the cable network. “The answer is I feel sorry for them.”
Devotees of his instruction have included celebrities such as Shirley MacLaine and Madonna. He also claims to have taught Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.
His accusers began speaking out in 2013. Sarah Baughn told CNN that she became an adherent of Bikram yoga because it relieved her searing back pain and transformed her life.
Read more: nydailynews.com
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Watch: Psychologist Leaves Reporter Speechless Defending the Right to Free Speech vs. Someone’s ‘Right’ To Not Be Offended
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- EPIC: Loan Asian Man Silences Group of Protestors with One Simple Phrase [WATCH]
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- WALK OF SHAME: ISIS Commander Forced to Walk Nude to His Execution
- U.S. Warns Iran of Military Action, They Respond With a Slap to Our Face — Is it Time to Hit Back?
- Oprah: Supports Jihad, Genocide, and Falsely Accuses People of Racism
- Robert de Niro Loses His Mind in Speech: President Trump is a ‘F***ing Fool,’ ‘F***ing Idiot’ [Watch]
- Watch: Video Reveals Twitter Engineers Purposely Censor People They ‘Disagree With’
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending