Islamic State has released a bizarre series of pictures showing extremists taking time off from their bloodthirsty jihad to go fishing, boat building and diving in the Euphrates River.
Photographs of the surreal scenes show them posing by the water’s edge with fish, grinning proudly while they hold up their catch.
Some are seen still carrying their automatic machine guns, while others are dressed in camouflage fatigues and their faces remain concealed.
More photographs in the series show a jihadi awkwardly holding a fishing rod as he winds in his line with a fish hanging off its hook.
Another shows two men grinning for the camera while posing in wetsuits and diving equipment, and later images show the preparation of the jihadis’ catch of the day over a hot grill.
The photographs are likely to have been released by its media arm to portray the group’s self-declared caliphate as not completely absent of some relaxing leisure time.
In this instance, the pictures will likely be to show potential recruits abroad that the jihadis manage to have fun.
Another series of images show a man constructing a wooden boat. Using a plane, hammer and nails, and other hand power tools, the boat is constructed piece by piece and painted before being set afloat on a waterway.
But the idea of a bit of rest and relaxation doesn’t appear to sit well with Ahrar ash-Sham, one of ISIS’s many opponents.
Read more: Daily Mail
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?