Rachel Dolezal, the former head of the Spokane, Washington, NAACP chapter who resigned amid controversy over her racial identity, is allegedly fielding multiple offers to star in a reality show, RadarOnline reported Tuesday. According to the online publication, Dolezal didn’t just fly to New York for an interview on the “Today Show.” RadarOnline said she is also seeking “professional representation.”
According to an unidentified “insider,” Dolezal was “offered two reality shows from different production companies.” The source allegedly said “offers were made last week along with several others that were just outrageous. Rachel recognizes that she is going to need an agent and a publicist, and is going to be hiring a professional team in the next few days.”
“Rachel wants to use all of the publicity to raise awareness about race relations,” the source added. Dolezal’s “phone has been ringing constantly since the scandal broke, and she truly seems to be enjoying all of the attention,” the source added. “Going back to her former life just isn’t an option.”
While appearing on the “Today Show,” Dolezal doubled down on her claim to be black, despite having been born to white parents. She also continued to claim that Albert Wilkerson, a black man, is her father. After that interview, she appeared on “NBC Nightly News” to discuss her identity with Savannah Guthrie and make the additional claim that there’s no proof her birth parents are really her parents.
Read more: examiner.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Steve Bannon Is Out From White House Position — Was He Fired?
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Antifa Protester in Virginia Attacked Journalist — Caused Concussion [Video]
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Watch: President Trump Issues New Threat to North Korea, ‘Things Will Happen to Them Like They Never Thought Possible’
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- EPIC: Image Reveals What Happens to Your Body When Shooting a Gun
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Krauthammer: If You Take Up Arms Against The United States You Have Forfeited Your Rights