As we reported this week, members of the left are turning themselves into pretzels trying to explain away why a gay, black man would pick up a gun and shoot two innocent white people on live television.
Obviously, it wasn’t ACTUALLY his fault. He was a victim, and the people he killed were “probably” racist anyway (in which case, it was justified).
The latest to join this shameful chorus is Shaun King, one of the leaders of the #BlackLivesMatter movement – who as it turns out has been living his own lie, pretending to be of “mixed race” when in fact he is just a mixed up white guy.
But that’s a minor point, in the grand scheme of things.
What’s more disturbing is his tweet in which he asks why do “our frustrated people” go on killing sprees more than any other country?
Read more: allenbwest.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer