An 11-year-old boy killed an intruder who broke into his family’s home, police say.
The child shot the 16-year-old suspect in the head in his house in St. Louis, Missouri, on Thursday, reports KTVI.
The unidentified boy was alone in the home with his 4-year-old sister when the suspect tried to break into the house several times, said police.
He reportedly finally tried unlocked front door at 10200 block of Hallwood Drive and entered around 2:30pm.
That is when the child shot the suspected intruder, say cops.
‘An 11-year-old who was inside picked up a handgun and fired one round, striking the suspect and fatally wounding him,’ said Sgt. Brian Schellman.
‘It just seems that at this point anyone can pull the trigger on a weapon, it’s very scary,’ said Schellman.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Cop Mohammed Noor Shot Yoga Teacher From Patrol Car, While Reaching Over His Partner
- Officer Mohamed Noor Refuses to Cooperate With Investigators After Shooting Dead Yoga Teacher
- Trump Admin Wins Second Time with Travel Ban, Strict Enforcement…
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- 10,000 New ICE Agents are Ordered to Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities
- Congress Fails to Include Majority of Trump’s Budget Cuts in House GOP Budget Plan
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Susan Rice Is Not Going to Testify About Unmasking Trump Supporters
- Chris Hemsworth Thinks a Woman Should be the New Bond…
- College Students Love Socialism, But Can’t Define It [VIDEO]
- Yoga Teacher Shot Down by Police After Calling in a Possible Assault
- Krauthammer Calls GOP Repeal and Replace an ‘Epic Fail’, Reveals Why in Detail
- This Dude Says ‘Diversity’ is Code Word for ‘Non-White’, Do You Agree? [Video]
- Kid Rock Releases Senate Platform: ‘If You Work Your Butt Off and Pay Taxes…’
- Harvard Law Professor, Alan Dershowitz: Liberals Searching for ‘Crimes That Don’t Exist’