An 11-year-old boy killed an intruder who broke into his family’s home, police say.
The child shot the 16-year-old suspect in the head in his house in St. Louis, Missouri, on Thursday, reports KTVI.
The unidentified boy was alone in the home with his 4-year-old sister when the suspect tried to break into the house several times, said police.
He reportedly finally tried unlocked front door at 10200 block of Hallwood Drive and entered around 2:30pm.
That is when the child shot the suspected intruder, say cops.
‘An 11-year-old who was inside picked up a handgun and fired one round, striking the suspect and fatally wounding him,’ said Sgt. Brian Schellman.
‘It just seems that at this point anyone can pull the trigger on a weapon, it’s very scary,’ said Schellman.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Report: NFL Refuses to Air Pro-Veteran Ad During Super Bowl Asking Fans to Stand
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- WHAT WOULD JESUS CARRY? Packing in Church
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless
- MSNBC Anchor Joy Reid Claims Media Favorability for Republicans is Only Reason Democrats Look Bad — Yup
- NFL Star, Benjamin Watson, Delivers BRUTAL Truth Bombs About Blacks & Abortion
- REPORT: NFL Will Lose $500 Million as Fans Revolt
- ‘FCK DA POLICE’: #Ferguson Shooter’s Thug Life Proudly Displayed on Social Media