A video making the rounds on the Internet is creating a heated discussion about parenting. It involves a boy named Jason, his video game consoles and a sledgehammer.
In the video, a dad can be heard arguing with his boy about school performance, presumably about grades, and telling his son he had “three weeks.” That’s when he tells the boy to smash a slew of gaming consoles strewn across the lawn.
“It’s not my fault,” Jason says.
“Let’s go,” the father replies.
“I hate my life,” the boy says before smashing several of the consoles. But it’s the last one that Jason seems to have an extra affinity for that makes it hard.
“Let’s go!” his father repeats. “No,” Jason replies, throwing the sledgehammer on the ground.
“Excuse you? Pick up the f**king sledgehammer and smash it,” the dad commands.
“But it’s not my fault,” Jason begs. “It’s my teacher’s fault.”
The video eventually cuts off before the final smashing occurs. Watch below [CONTENT WARNING FOR LANGUAGE]:
Read more: The Blaze
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Couple Caught Sexually Abusing Their Kids and Family Dog
- Parkland High School: Broward County Sheriff Captain Who Ordered Officers to Secure “Perimeter” Identified
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- Poll: Should NFL Fans Get a Refund if Players Kneel During Anthem?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Dropped: Charges Against the Bundy Family are Dismissed
- Tinder Date Turns to Homicide: ‘Mama’s Boy’ Dismembers Woman’s Body
- DOJ Unleashes More Documents on Operation Fast & Furious