Every girl with an account on Facebook has her ‘Others’ inbox filled with cheesy messages from strange men that we ignore everyday. But a Delhi University alumna chose to stop ignoring these messages and expose one such man trying to harass her on the social networking site.
Prerna Pratham Singh received offensive texts from this person, but instead of ignoring it she replied admitting that even though she had ignored such events in the past, she intends to change now. She then took a screenshot of her chat and posted it with an insulting description to publicly humiliate her harasser.
Within hours after Prerna posted this on her Timeline, a post came from the accused Raushan Kumar, claiming that his profile had been hacked and misused to send offensive messages.
Read more: indianexpress.com
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- When Marco Met Ivanka: The Most Awkward Hug in Political History
- GROSS! What Women are Doing in the Name of Feminism Will Make You Puke
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- Watch: Dude Performs Erotic Drag Show for Elementary & Middle School Kids
- Chelsea Clinton Falls For Bannon’s Joke — Goes On Bizarre Twitter Rant
- Terrorist Knifeman Attacks Cop at Airport Shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Massive Gunfight Breaks Out, What Would You Have Done?
- Trump Sends Kim Jong-un a Loud and Clear Message After Otto’s Death
- Trevor Noah Targets NRA: ‘How Does a Black Person Not Get Shot in America?’ [VIDEO]
- New Report Exposes Millions of Illegal Immigrants Have Voted in U.S. Elections
- Photo Gallery