On August 6, an armed homeless man intervened, saving a woman who had been thrown to ground where she was allegedly being beaten and kicked by her ex-boyfriend.
The incident occurred outside a liquor store in Fresno, California.
According to ABC 30, the homeless man—Paul DeLeon—said he saw the attack and had to act. He said, “I mean he was kicking her hard too, right in the head, and I couldn’t just stand there and do nothing.”
The man allegedly hit the woman so hard he knocked her unconscious.
DeLeon was carrying mace and a gun. He ran up to the alleged attacker and maced him, ending the attack on the woman while enraging the attacker all the more. DeLeon said the man drove off but “said something like, ‘I am coming back to get you,’ and he did.”
Read more: breitbart.com
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- VIDEO: Students ‘Protest’ Gun Violence by Laying Around Doing Nothing
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- Nikolas Cruz was Member of White Supremacist Militia — UPADET, Police Find No Link
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall