A police officer and FBI agent investigating possible terror suspects shot and killed a man outside a Boston drugstore early Tuesday, officials told NBC News.
Officials said the officer and agent had been investigating whether the man had become radicalized by ISIS-inspired social media messages.
The man was fatally shot in the city’s Roslindale neighborhood, and later pronounced dead at a hospital, officials said. He had been under surveillance by the Joint Terrorism Task Force.
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- Shady Lady Elizabeth Warren ‘Forgets’ to Disclose $1.3MIL Line of Credit Given to Her by…
- ‘Definitely Terrorism’: NYC Suicide Bomber Captured Alive [VIDEO]
- REPORT: ‘Nasty Woman’ Throws Her Used TAMPON at a Police Officer
- WATCH: Obama Thanks Himself for Trump’s Growing Economy
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- BADASS: Bear Gets Into Bloody Fight With Wolves Over Deer Carcass–And The Winner Was…
- Not So Scary Now: Video Captures ISIS Militants Screaming Like Babies During Battle
- WATCH: Flag Burning Libtards Get The Full Wrath of an American Patriot–Fight Breaks Out
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- Investigation Reveals Navy Sailor Framed His Own Race ‘Hate Crime’ — Or is the Navy Framing Him?
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- ISIS Has Been Defeated
- POLL: Is It Time for Mueller to Resign?