A simple request by a little boy at a college football game is going viral this morning.
When six-year-old Braedon Mullins got to go on the field before last Saturday’s West Virginia-Oklahoma state game, his mom asked him if he wanted to get some autographs on his football.
His nine-year-old brother quickly went over to some Mountaineer players, but Braedon had a different idea.
His mom, Dreama, said her son was only interested in a group of West Virginia State Troopers stationed on the field in Morgantown.
Read more: Fox News Insider
- One School has Armed Their Staff with Guns After Florida Shooting — Good Idea?
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Army Awards Slain JROTC Cadets for Their Heroism During Parkland School Shooting
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives
- WATCH: Classmate of Nikolas Cruz Reported Him Multiple Times and Claims ‘He talked about killing our friends’
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Why Women Should Shoot Full-Size Guns
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- VIDEO: Students ‘Protest’ Gun Violence by Laying Around Doing Nothing
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class