After appearing in Myrtle Beach and Columbia, Presidential candidate Ben Carson returned to the Holy City Tuesday and announced he was temporarily suspending his run for the presidency.
Dr. Carson appeared at the Historic Rotary Club of Charleston’s weekly luncheon and broke the news that some of his staffers were in a bad accident in Atlantic, Iowa. He said one of them was in “grave condition.”
“Three of the passengers, including the campaign staffer driving, are currently being checked out at Cass County Memorial Hospital in Atlantic, Iowa. One volunteer is being transported to the trauma center at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska,” Carson’s campaign said in a statement.
Carson, who was campaigning in South Carolina, is traveling to Omaha Tuesday afternoon to be with the family of the volunteer, who was identified by a campaign spokesman as Braeden Joplin. He has spoken with the family as well as the attending physician, the campaign added.
Read more: abcnews4.com
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slave Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Here Are the Students Not Walking Out of School for Gun-Control
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Computer Glitch Mistakenly Releases THOUSANDS of Prisoners too Early in This State
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- CALLING BS ON… Left Wing Gun-Control Memes
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…