An email containing the whereabouts and plans of murdered U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens passed through Hillary Clinton’s private server, dispatches released Monday in the final group of messages from Clinton’s emails reveal.
The email was actually first released last May but was contained in Monday’s batch as well, serving as a reminder that numerous emails sent to Clinton’s private address betrayed Stevens’ location while he was stationed in arguably one of the most dangerous zones in the world for an American diplomat.
The email in question was written Sunday, April 10, 2011 by State employee Timmy Davis and sent to the State email addresses of other employees, including Clinton’s then-foreign policy aide, Jacob Sullivan and Clinton’s senior aide.
The dispatch read:
The situation in Ajdabiyah has worsened to the point where Stevens is considering departure from Benghazi. The envoy’s delegation is currently doing a phased checkout (paying the hotel bills, moving some comms to the boat, etc). He will monitor the situation to see if it deteriorates further, but no decision has been made on departure. He will wait 2-3 more hours, then revisit the decision on departure.
The email is one of several giving away Stevens’ location and movements.
Read more: Breitbart
- HIT THE ROAD: Obama Ends Fundraising Event for Kids with Cancer for this Absurd Reason
- WATCH: Roseanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel to “Zip That F***ing Lip,” When it Comes to Bashing Trump
- Man Named Alek Minassian Plows Pedestrians With Van — Kills 10 and Injures 15
- Bush Bashing Professor Randa Jarrar Will NOT be Punished by Fresno State
- Poll: David Hogg Has Officially Become Irrelevant — Do You LOVE This?
- Fancy Po Po: Dubai Police Sport Google Glasses while Driving Lamborghinis
- Loretta Lynch Slams Comey in Public Statement
- Report: Man Uses AR-15 to Save a Life
- TED CRUZ: Answered the Same Question Ben Carson did about a ‘Muslim President’, His Response Might Shock You
- WATCH: City Inspector Demands Store Owner REMOVE U.S. Military Flags, Insults Veteran at Store
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- SUSPECT ‘DOWN’: Black SUV Shot to Bits by Authorities in San Bernardino
- U.S., Mexico Border: Caravan of Refugees Show Up, Asking for Asylum
- 90,000 Christians Killed Because of Faith and Joy Behar Decides to Mock Them [VIDEO]
- YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING! U.S. Citizens Sign a Petition to Replace the AMERICAN Flag
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- CAUGHT: Delusional, Taylor Swift Obsessed Gunman Kills 4 in Waffle House — Only Wearing a Jacket
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events