The Reibold Building in downtown Dayton is being evacuated after reports of a loud boom.
Dayton Fire Officials tell 2 NEWS an underground power connection that failed under the building prompting this evacuation. Officials say this sounded like an explosion. Smoke went into the basement of the building.
Everyone inside the building was evacuated to the Convention Center.
South Main Street is closed while crews deal with the situation.
Read more: wdtn.com
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…