The Reibold Building in downtown Dayton is being evacuated after reports of a loud boom.
Dayton Fire Officials tell 2 NEWS an underground power connection that failed under the building prompting this evacuation. Officials say this sounded like an explosion. Smoke went into the basement of the building.
Everyone inside the building was evacuated to the Convention Center.
South Main Street is closed while crews deal with the situation.
Read more: wdtn.com
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Probe — Inspector General Declares
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- VETPAW: Anti-Poaching Unit Shut-Down because this Woman Said…
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- Poll: David Hogg Has Officially Become Irrelevant — Do You LOVE This?
- TIGHT SQUEEZE: Bear Attempts Breaking into Man’s House but Gets Caught in the Act, Literally
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?