A report of shots fired early Thursday at the same Washington Navy Yard where a gunman killed 12 in 2013 prompted a massive police response and lockdown– but after an extensive search– authorities issued an ‘all clear’ at the facility.
The facility where the shots were first reported was largely emptied Thursday as civilian and military law enforcement officers swept through, an official said.
The building initially in question was the same one where a gunman killed a dozen workers in a rampage two years ago, according to a second official — a federal one who spoke on condition of anonymity for lack of authorization to discuss details publicly.
Read more: Fox News
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- FRANCE TRAIN HERO: Spencer Stone was ‘Trying to Protect Woman being Beaten by Boyfriend’ Outside Gay Bar, What She Did Next is Shocking
- Rape Victim’s Revenge: Woman Cuts Off Her Rapist’s Penis, Flushes it Down the Toilet and Beats Him to Death with a Hammer
- Watch: Michelle Obama Calls Herself the ‘Forever First Lady’
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- Hillary Endorser ARRESTED for Buying Sex with Meth
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation