If you didn’t believe Hillary Clinton will serve as Obama’s third term, think again.
From protecting voting rights to challenging discrimination, @EricHolder was one of our finest Attorneys General. Honored by his support. -H
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 13, 2016
Hillary must be forgetting about the fact Eric Holder was the first sitting Attorney General in history to be held in criminal and civil contempt of Congress by Democrats and Republicans. Actually, considering her own legal troubles she probably just doesn’t care. After all Holder, like Clinton post State Department, excelled in scandal cover-up during his tenure at the Department of Justice.
After 18 months of investigation and non-responses to Congressional subpoenas about Operation Fast and Furious, the House of Representatives has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in criminal contempt. The vote was bipartisan with 17 Democrats voting with Republicans. The final vote tally was 255 yeas, 67 nays and 110 members didn’t vote. Many members of the Congressional Black Caucus and Democrats walked out of the vote in protest. Holder is the first sitting attorney general to be held in contempt and the first sitting cabinet member to be held in contempt. The criminal contempt charge will now move to the U.S. Attorney in Washington D.C. for review.
Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa offered to delay or cancel the contempt vote today, so long as Attorney General Eric Holder delivered 1300 documents as part of compliance with a 22 part October 2011 subpoena regarding Operation Fast and Furious. After a series of last minute meetings and efforts to prevent the vote, Holder failed to deliver those documents and the House proceeded as planned.
But the relationship between Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder isn’t a simple matter of praise or 2016 endorsement. Instead, it goes back decades to the violent Puerto Rican terrorist group FALN. FALN was pardoned by President Bill Clinton shortly before he left office and Holder, who Clinton appointed to U.S. Attorney in Washington D.C. during the 90s, approved the pardon. Holder was also involved in the pardoning of Marc Rich.
Read more: Town Hall
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Anti-Trump Protester Shot in Groin With Tear-Gas Canister During Phoenix Rally [Video]
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- State Senator Who Called for Trump Assassination is Kicked Out of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Bust… A Move? 92yr-Old Woman and Police Officer Have a Dance Off [Watch]
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- VIDEO: Funny Man Jim Carrey Not So Funny Anymore — ‘Cold Dead Hand’ Music Video Mocs Gun Owners
- Neo-Nazi Groups are Now Recognized as Terrorist Organizations — Shouldn’t Black Lives Matter Also?
- Trump’s Border Wall Gets Full Funding with $1.6BIL Price-Tag
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…