If you didn’t believe Hillary Clinton will serve as Obama’s third term, think again.
From protecting voting rights to challenging discrimination, @EricHolder was one of our finest Attorneys General. Honored by his support. -H
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 13, 2016
Hillary must be forgetting about the fact Eric Holder was the first sitting Attorney General in history to be held in criminal and civil contempt of Congress by Democrats and Republicans. Actually, considering her own legal troubles she probably just doesn’t care. After all Holder, like Clinton post State Department, excelled in scandal cover-up during his tenure at the Department of Justice.
After 18 months of investigation and non-responses to Congressional subpoenas about Operation Fast and Furious, the House of Representatives has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in criminal contempt. The vote was bipartisan with 17 Democrats voting with Republicans. The final vote tally was 255 yeas, 67 nays and 110 members didn’t vote. Many members of the Congressional Black Caucus and Democrats walked out of the vote in protest. Holder is the first sitting attorney general to be held in contempt and the first sitting cabinet member to be held in contempt. The criminal contempt charge will now move to the U.S. Attorney in Washington D.C. for review.
Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa offered to delay or cancel the contempt vote today, so long as Attorney General Eric Holder delivered 1300 documents as part of compliance with a 22 part October 2011 subpoena regarding Operation Fast and Furious. After a series of last minute meetings and efforts to prevent the vote, Holder failed to deliver those documents and the House proceeded as planned.
But the relationship between Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder isn’t a simple matter of praise or 2016 endorsement. Instead, it goes back decades to the violent Puerto Rican terrorist group FALN. FALN was pardoned by President Bill Clinton shortly before he left office and Holder, who Clinton appointed to U.S. Attorney in Washington D.C. during the 90s, approved the pardon. Holder was also involved in the pardoning of Marc Rich.
Read more: Town Hall
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- WATCH: Little Brother ‘Rescues’ Big Sister from a Fight
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police
- LEAKED: James Comey’s Shocking Edits to His Public Statement On Hillary Clinton Probe
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- WATCH: Female ISIS Captives Remove Their Veils and BURN Them
- Gator Bites Man While Bathing in Pond: “It ate his toes off.”
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- Hurricane Harvey Dumps 11 Trillion Gallons of Water on Houston, Thousands of People are…
- WATCH: Trump Hammers Lying Hillary When Asked About Flynn’s FBI Case
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- DEAR AMERICA: Do You Agree Trump Should Dismantle the Iran Deal?
- WATCH: Trump Humiliates BBC Reporter After Her ‘Hard Hitting’ Question and it’s EPIC!