Back when Caitlyn was still Bruce, he was involved in a car accident in which a woman was killed. Speculation has run rampant that Bruce Jenner could be charged with the woman’s death but for months authorities were silent on the matter. Now it looks like prosecutors are in motion and Jenner will be charged with vehicular manslaughter.
Now it looks like Jenner may face manslaughter charges next week.
Caitlyn Jenner could be charged with vehicular manslaughter as early next week in connection to a February crash in Malibu, California that killed one.
The lead detective on the case told KABC that they plan to turn the results of the investigation over to the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office next week, and will recommend Jenner be charged with misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter.
It will be up to the DA’s office whether to charge Jenner with the crime. In California, the maximum sentence for misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter is one year in jail.
The detective said the recommendation for the charge is based on how fast Jenner was going at the time of the crash, which they believe was unsafe.
One woman was killed and seven others injured when Jenner rear-ended a Lexus on February 7.
A Toyota Prius had come to a stop in the intersection for unknown reasons, and then Jenner slammed into the Lexus waiting to move behind the Prius.
Read more: rightwingnews.com
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Nationwide Manhunt for This POS — Murdered Multiple Women, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- PRINCE CLAIMS: Saudi Arabia Has FUNDED Hillary Clinton Campaign from Beginning
- WALK OF SHAME: ISIS Commander Forced to Walk Nude to His Execution
- DEMOCRAT SENATOR: Wants to Impose ‘Surtax’ on Americans to Pay for War Against ISIS, After Ineffective Bombing Bill Hikes Up to…
- WOW: Is Obama FORCING Trump Out of the Oval Office?
- Seal Hits Oprah Hard: Accuses Her for Enabling Harvey Weinstein
- BACK AT IT: Gabby Giffords Relaunches Background Check Push