Presidential contender Donald Trump is now the latest Republican presidential candidate to receive negative publicity from The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).
Nihad Awad, CAIR’s executive-director (and a supporter of the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas), said Trump is pushing “inflammatory rhetoric” after the GOP candidate told a story during a rally about Muslims being executed with bullets “dipped in pig’s blood.”
Trump reportedly told a story at a rally in South Carolina on Friday about General John Pershing’s operations during the Philippine-American War.
Read more: Breitbart
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- After Russian-Trump Fake News Story, CNN Is Imposing New Rules — But Will They Help?
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Throwback: Muslim Leader, ‘If it’s Not Islamic then the Law of the Land & Those Who Make it can go to Hell’
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!